Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
So fix it or just put up the link w/o using a hyperlink!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Now I can see it. that was kick a$$ :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Aaron said:
dont work for me. but im new to apple computers.
didnt miss much..just a green blur :rofl:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I like it!!! Got to love that "Kawasaki is back"

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Gas Man said:
...."Kawasaki is back"

I think that says it best. They are always in my back following me. :bonk: J/K Gas Man. they are great bike and fast as hell. :)

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Kawasaki is back? Where did they go? On break or something.. Back from hitting the crack pipe? I guess its a "kaw" thing.. I am not impressed.. The new R1 commercial was much better..

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Kawasaki has been at the back of liter bike/600cc class for several years now, behind the gixxer600, R6, and CBR's...always a pretty comfortable ride, and top speed was usually better than the competition, but just not as quick, nimble, and somewhat on the heavy side.

but the dawn of the new ZX10 and improved ZX12 have really catapaulted back into the race.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Let's not forget. The starter of this was the new 6RR a few years ago, then the 636 or 6R. Now the 10R, and "it's on". Now all Kaw has to do is get some half desent racers to ride the sweet machines of God and start to get some recognition for the awesome bikes.

But as Matt said, they got kinda lazy in the mid to late ninties. Then all all asudden they came out of the woodwork with these awesome machines.

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think Kawi is doing ok... Tommy and Roger Lee Hayden are ripping it up in AMA supersport and superstock, Nakano got his Kawi on podium over the weekend...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts