Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
DAMN! thats gotta sting.. thats worse then the one I had when I was a kid. I jumped on my dads chromed out Intruder after he got done rideing all day, I put my leg down and it touched that hot chrome exhaust...sizzle...........YOUCH!!!!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
That's nasty and I can handle much of the gorey things but that I don't like. My sister even said it was horrible. I'm sorry Roz.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Gotta keep ya pants on! But if it was worth it, it was worth it, LOL

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
YOUCH... on the leg and Twisty's comment!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Theres a spot you won't have to shave for a bit.

If you wore the proper gear this wouldnt happen.....
Hes right on that one.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Damn Diva

SVupON1 said:
DAMN! thats gotta sting.. thats worse then the one I had when I was a kid. I jumped on my dads chromed out Intruder after he got done rideing all day, I put my leg down and it touched that hot chrome exhaust...sizzle...........YOUCH!!!!
I have a similar story.
Last November at a Corvette Show I had a chance to ride in a friends C3 :drool: with chrome side pipes.
Well we went to lunch with about 5 other vettes. My vette was blocked in at the show :tt:
Yep you guessed it, I stepped out of the vette and burned the bottom of my calf. :yikes: and yes I had shorts on :crazy:
It took a while to heal and you can still see the skin is a slightly different color :(.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Tweety said:
Damn Diva

I have a similar story.
Last November at a Corvette Show I had a chance to ride in a friends C3 :drool: with chrome side pipes. Well we went to lunch with about 5 other vettes. My vette was blocked in at the show :tt:
Yep you guessed it, I stepped out of the vette and burned the bottom of my calf. :yikes:
It took a while to heal and you can still see the skin is a slightly different color.

That's harsh. I put my calf on the exhaust on my bike, luckily I was wearing jeans and I just felt the heat which I took my leg off quickly. I felt like such a SQUID.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Tweety said:
Damn Diva

I have a similar story.
Last November at a Corvette Show I had a chance to ride in a friends C3 :drool: with chrome side pipes.
Well we went to lunch with about 5 other vettes. My vette was blocked in at the show :tt:
Yep you guessed it, I stepped out of the vette and burned the bottom of my calf. :yikes:
It took a while to heal and you can still see the skin is a slightly different color :(.

Mine healed, I can't see any color difference in the skin, but that was atleast 8 or 9 years ago.

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Funny how it only takes once to learn to watch out for pipes! Nasty wound there girlie. I'll take big gashes and stitches over burns any day!

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
pickle.of.doom said:
Funny how it only takes once to learn to watch out for pipes! Nasty wound there girlie. I'll take big gashes and stitches over burns any day!
:withstupi I think they heal faster!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Of course, in true form for XtremeRacingDiva, she's got her pink shoes on!

:hug: Aww, that is so cute :hug:

·
Registered
212 Posts
I bet it takes skills to have a hot pipe falling down right on the back of your leg? :neen:

On a more serious note, I hope the pain goes away asap.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts