Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
What Twist? Isn't that a undercover version of the Twistmiester??? LOL!!

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Damn! That's one heck of a lean.

FWIW, I was one of the first people involved with SVRider.com... way back in 1998. :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Way cool!! you still post on there today?

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
twisty said:
This all got.....any lower and Iam on my ass!!!!
just found my latest wallpaper for work !

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
twisty said:
This all got.....any lower and Iam on my ass!!!!

You have plenty of room to go. Lean up more on the bike and a little more weight off the right and you will have np leaning harder. Don't get me wrong, you are leaning pretty nicely. But if you want to go further... You can do it Twisty. We have faith in you. Your Twisty. LOL

Looking at the main pic, is that bike just half fairing? And thats his elbow keeping him up from sliding on the pavement.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Why can the distinct tread grooves be seen in the top pic ? :rolleyes:

Tires are not flat from the force .

On another note , on that SV site I saw a really good pic of a 650 and rider some years back .

A real pic ;)

·
Registered
194 Posts
I could do that

Sure my bike would be lying on the ground broken after I tried, but still, that's hardly the point is it

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
You have plenty of room to go. Lean up more on the bike and a little more weight off the right and you will have np leaning harder. Don't get me wrong, you are leaning pretty nicely. But if you want to go further...
keeping his mouth shut..not saying a word :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
keeping his mouth shut..not saying a word :rolleyes:

Are you saying you think I couldn't lean that far and hard?? Let me get a full leather set and not wearing jeans and I will show you how far I can lean. Done it before and I know I can do it again. hehehe :p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts