Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish I had this tech support when I had problems with my PC earlier this month.

Great Tech Support

Let me know what you guys think!!

:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Good one!! LOL !! Took me forever to load up this vid though WTF!! oh well, finally got!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
OMG how true is that! That was hilarious! The people here in the office probably think I was mental or something! :screwy: :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
This give me flashbacks of the daily grind!!! :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
396 Posts
That was some funny shiznit. Happened to me with my wireless stuff, ended up getting it done on my own.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
jdog said:
That was some funny shiznit. Happened to me with my wireless stuff, ended up getting it done on my own.
Tech support? What's that? I am my own tech support. If I can't fix it myself I take it to the range and use it as skeet. MFP - nowadays there is no more tech support and if there is I know more than they do anyways. What a joke - "Sir would you like a year of in home tech support for your new Dell?" - Sure lady and please shove a 4' diameter log up my ass until I can taste wood. GTFOH. Hell no I don't want to pay money for a useless service. That is another thing I am instituting when I take office - accountability for services like tech support. That will be grouped in with the I paid for insurance didn't need it now give me my mfr money back program.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Hey now, not all tech support is bad :rolleyes: :D ...Companies like Earthlink, Dell, etc..all feel the need to send those good old american jobs elsewhere..those batrastards, I'll never pay for extended warranties and tech support either. screw that!!

:puke: those companies... :) MP will get you in the end..

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Hey now, not all tech support is bad :rolleyes: :D ...Companies like Earthlink, Dell, etc..all feel the need to send those good old american jobs elsewhere..those batrastards, I'll never pay for extended warranties and tech support either. screw that!!

Hey I am not gonna complain at least they let me keep my job. Didn't Dell bring like 5,000 jobs back to the US???

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
Hey I am not gonna complain at least they let me keep my job. Didn't Dell bring like 5,000 jobs back to the US???
I was waiting for you to chime in carrie :D ..Yeah, they are bringing some of them back because of all the complaints from their customers, and they can longer say award winning customer service in their ads on TV because of everybody bitching so much about them. We get calls everyday about this in at work. :bash:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:

Now I was not implying all tech support is bad just that I would like to see this type of scenario for tech support:

An armed guard with a 40 caliber pointed at the tech support person - they have 30 seconds to answer the question intelligently. First mistake is a leg shot and it progresses from there.. lol.. Kind of like a little pressure seen on Swordfish..

But I was just saying my experience with MOST tech support has sucked - I am sure there are some good ones out there I just haven't found them yet.. Therefore I do my own tech support - yep its broke, if I mess with it then it can't get anymore broke, if I smack it a couple of times will it work again? Yes. Smack repeatedly, if desired results are not acheived then repeat the smack repeatedly.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Now I was not implying all tech support is bad just that I would like to see this type of scenario for tech support:

An armed guard with a 40 caliber pointed at the tech support person - they have 30 seconds to answer the question intelligently. First mistake is a leg shot and it progresses from there.. lol.. Kind of like a little pressure seen on Swordfish..

But I was just saying my experience with MOST tech support has sucked - I am sure there are some good ones out there I just haven't found them yet.. Therefore I do my own tech support - yep its broke, if I mess with it then it can't get anymore broke, if I smack it a couple of times will it work again? Yes. Smack repeatedly, if desired results are not acheived then repeat the smack repeatedly.

Oh I know dude, but you know I had to rag on ya for that one!! :lol:

and trust me, us tech support people who are semi-intelligent (take that one for whats its worth :D ) would love just to smack some customers repeatedly as well.. :cursin:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
...trust me, us tech support people who are semi-intelligent (take that one for whats its worth :D ) would love just to smack some customers repeatedly as well.. :cursin:

Some customers?? Just some. Holy $hit. Your kidding with the some right. I think I talk to some of the dumbest ppl in my town. I hear you over at your desk wanting to jump into your phone just to slap the $hit out of them all the time. Some?? LOL Thats an under-statement. :D

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:

I'm not complaining either. She makes more then I do. :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Some customers?? Just some. Holy $hit. Your kidding with the some right. I think I talk to some of the dumbest ppl in my town. I hear you over at your desk wanting to jump into your phone just to slap the $hit out of them all the time. Some?? LOL Thats an under-statement. :D
ok, I was understating it alittle bit..trust me, nobody wants techsupport guys going off on tangents about how stupid people can be...this would be a never ending thread, :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
ok, I was understating it alittle bit..trust me, nobody wants techsupport guys going off on tangents about how stupid people can be...this would be a never ending thread, :lol:

O you are so correct on that one Matt. NERVER ENDING!!! LOL :D

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Oh I know dude, but you know I had to rag on ya for that one!! :lol:

and trust me, us tech support people who are semi-intelligent (take that one for whats its worth :D ) would love just to smack some customers repeatedly as well.. :cursin:
You know I never looked at it from that side. I am sure you do talk to some real idiots. That's for enlightening me, when I enact the tech support bill I will make sure your guard has rock salt.. lol..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts