Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
604 Posts
I would have pulled the button on my order yesterday too but their policy says no exchanges on closeouts. I sent them an email regarding this issue because there is no where for me to try these things on to see if they fit.

· Registered
604 Posts
I am not impressed with this company. They never responded to my email. I got tired of waiting and finally called them this evening. They make no exceptions for exchanges on closeout items. I don't exactly understand that policy but it is clearly stated. However, the guy I spoke to on the phone could have been more helpful with trying to figure out the correct sizes since they don't exchange things that don't fit. Perhaps suggesting a store closer to me that carried the item, or giving me the measurements so I can figure it out myself. Damn. I really wanted those leathers too but can't take the chance on spending money on something that might not fit.

· Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am not impressed with this company. They never responded to my email. I got tired of waiting and finally called them this evening. They make no exceptions for exchanges on closeout items. I don't exactly understand that policy but it is clearly stated. However, the guy I spoke to on the phone could have been more helpful with trying to figure out the correct sizes since they don't exchange things that don't fit. Perhaps suggesting a store closer to me that carried the item, or giving me the measurements so I can figure it out myself. Damn. I really wanted those leathers too but can't take the chance on spending money on something that might not fit.
What ever it is you are trying to buy; If you cant find it at a local store just find it on one of the other riding gear websites and try emailing/calling some online vendors that carry the same product for size charts. Once you know what fits buy form the place that offers it cheapest. :cheers:

Its a lil extra work but hey ya might just save a buck or 2

· Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,656 Posts
this is my local store, they have a huge inventory, and the closeout stuff is at a very reasonable rate, i would highly reccomend them to anyone, and no im not being paid to say this stuff, its just the best place to buy mc gear that i have found :dthumb:

· Registered
604 Posts
I am still very hesitent as they will not work with me on sizing or exchange due to size issues. You say they actually have the inventory in a store front? Wonder how far of a drive it would be to just go down there.

7,656 Posts
its an old kamrt or walmart turned into a 100% dedicated mc shop, its worth the drive, imagine a bass pro shop for mc stuff, we cant go in there without buying atleast 200 worth of ****, for every 150 you spend you get a free shirt... most of my t shirts say iron pony on them now... they have everything you can think of for mc riders from a full parts counter to racks of all kinds of tires and and an entire side of the store dedicated to closeout stuff

7,656 Posts
and yes you can go and try everything on, the ppl that work there are really nice and they ride too, alot of local riding groups use it as a meeting sport so you can find new ppl to ride with

· Registered
3,239 Posts
I still need leathers...

Think I will try giving them another call to ask about specific items beign in stock then I just need to figure out the details about making the drive.
Sounds like I need to take a ride over there come spring:cheers:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.