Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a 350 Suzuki in 1970 and left the side stand down and was quickly eject from the bike. Lucky it was in my High School parking lot turning slow so the female passeger was nothing but shaken up and I had a cut knee.

I slid off a wet corner once into the woods and then saw my friends headlights coming towards me. I figured he would help me. Sad to say he basically crashed on top of me :cursin: When we were both laying there laughing and talking still trying to detangle the mess a car pulled up. The car then sped away. The next day another riding buddies mother said I saw you guys in the woods last night :loser: You would think she would ask if we were OK :smash:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
On my 9R!

Deer! :here:

Lock up front and back brakes! :cursin:

Slide! :bonk:

Front tire tucks! :dupe:

Low side! :sob:

:willy: :nonod: :cry:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
70 mph, front tire blew, highway, lowside... not good.. :nonod:

·
Registered
941 Posts
At the Dragon, entering the whip. Carrying too much speed. Lean her over, drag a toe, drag a knee, drag a hip, drag a shoulder, slide into a ditch. Damn white painted lines on the outside of the lane. I only needed a bit more and I had it!!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
70 mph, front tire blew, highway, lowside... not good.. :nonod:
When was this??

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
Just go with DEER. :lol: :dthumb:
ha ha funny!! NOT!!

It's all fun and games until somebody you know goes down due to a deer!!! :bash:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Well I don't think it was an accident really, and it sure as hell wasn't my fault, but this is what happened to me on Dec. 8th. Since it's kind of a long story and I don't really want to type it out again, I'll just post a link...

http://forums.cbrworld.net/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=120431

:cursin: bastards!!! Still going around with this thing, but appears to be making progress and I should be getting something out of it pretty soon :thumbs:

·
Registered
36 Posts
wow

thats sucks alot dude. troublemakers suck!! i hope by now your bike is all better and those punks are getting bananas in their _______ at the big house!! bastards!

but most importantly, im glad to hear you werent physically hurt, you didnt deserve that ****!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Man tell me about it! I still don't know what their problem was... any way you look at it we did nothing to them. Everyone that knows me knows I NEVER start anything with anybody. Even if somebody tries to start something with me, 9 times out of 10 I'll just walk away simply to avoid an argument or a fight. That's just the way I am... never cause any trouble. That's why it pissed me off so much that they had to do this to me, of all people. Anyways, I had taken the bike to the dealer for an estimate (of course I wouldn't actually take it there to get it fixed.... do that myself!) and they quoted me $2400 for everything. So that, plus say $400 for a new helmet (even though it was already scratched and it never even hit the ground in the fall... but they don't have to know that), $72.00 to get the estimate done, and probably $500 just for me and we should be set. I just got a letter from the city attorney about restitution, so I gotta call them back and see what I can work out. Still not sure if I'll have to go to court or not... we'll see.

Oh yea I've already got the bike pretty much all fixed, just waiting on the right fairing to come (should come this week). This will be the 3rd time I've ordered this fairing, hopefully this time they will send the right one and not yet another yellow one!!! :cursin:

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Kinda long but funny.....

I'm backing my 'busa outa the garage when the phone rings... I put the sidestand down, run in the house to answer the phone (my wife on the line) just when I hear a crash.

My bike fell over in the driveway, $1500 worth of damage, so I decide the hell with it, im claiming it on my insurance.

Anyways, I'm waiting two weeks to settle with the insurance co. and I have a bike trip planned with a bunch of guys and I want the bike fixed before I go (all cosmetic damage).

The parts come in, I take the bike down, and find out the parts are for an '01, mine is a '00, so none of the plastic matches (color).

So, I start the trip, we're in the mountains of San Diego,
when my buddys bike brakes down. We pull off the side of the freeway, along comes a double semi-truck and it blows my bike over...... (same side)

I just started laughing, the guys asked what was so funny?
I said man I was this close to having all that damaged fixed and I would've been f'd, now it's already covered.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts