Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*NOT ME*

[/url][/IMG]
"I'm ok just in a ton of pain can't even fall asleep. I have 3 broken bones in my hand and just thanking God im alive as well as my friend who was driving my car. "

HOPKINTON -- Two local men were seriously injured last night when the car they were riding in ripped apart after hitting a rock wall along Interstate 495, not far from the West Main Street exit, according to state police.

Marc W. Gildersleeve, 22, of Milford, and Kevin C. David, 24, of Bellingham, were taken by ambulance to UMass Medical Center in Worcester following the 7:04 p.m. crash, according to Trooper Kara England.

Their conditions were not immediately available last night, but David was apparently not wearing a seat belt and was thrown from the car, she said.

According to England, Gildersleeve was traveling south in a 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution when it hit a rock wall in the median. The impact tore the car apart and propelled the engine across the highway where it hit a 2002 Mazda Protege driven by Candice J. Silva, 25, of Southbridge.

Silva?s heavily damaged car was towed but she was uninjured, England said.

State police are still investigating, but speed appears to be a factor in the crash, she said.

Traffic was slowed as police closed the left travel lane for about an hour. By 8 p.m., the road was clear, England said.

· Banned
8,322 Posts
MOTV8 said:
:yikes: Looks like it got "pimped" by the VDUB guy on those commercials...
:lol:

I love that last comment...
State police are still investigating, but speed appears to be a factor in the crash, she said
well no ****... motors don't FLY accross the damn street and strike another vehicle when your doing 25 and hit a wall:bash:

it's good to see that the girl driving the other car wasn't injured... if I was her I'd be seeking a Lawyer and a new house :2cents:

· Registered
2,250 Posts
tC Driver said:
State police are still investigating, but speed appears to be a factor in the crash, she said.

Traffic was slowed as police closed the left travel lane for about an hour. By 8 p.m., the road was clear, England said.
Uhhh Ya Think:scratch:

· Registered
9,794 Posts
I saw on the news last month that the Evo was one of the WORST vehicles for crash testing. They said if you are involved in an accident in that car then you will more than likely to be in serious pain.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.