Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Ok!! :here:

I was sitting around the house today listing some stuff on EBay and watching some TV.

Started out watching Top Gun and that rocked!! :dthumb:

Then came on Torque!! :puke: I had forgot how bad that movie was!!! :smash: I mean the train scene! :puke: The girls fighting with/on the bikes scene! :puke: The Y2K racing scene! :puke: :cursin:

You wouldn't think it could get any worse......and it does!

Then on another channel and NEXT UP!!

:puke: Biker Boyz!! :puke:

The racing with the throttle half open!! :crazy:

My question is... Why can't Hollywood make a desent MC movie??? It's rediculous!! :cursin:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
Not enough interest in watching a bunch of idiots dragging knees at 100+.
Or stunting real life.
If there where then they would be in the box office.
FASTER will be lucky to stay in there for more than a couple of weeks and I don't think it will break any kind of records.

I already have the DVD! How is it supposed to make any money at the box office?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, but faster is a documentary and not any big hype around it like 9-11. But they've made movies about indy car racing, and it wasn't bad. Heck Fast & Furious and 2F2F was WAY better than these other MC movies. They were bad too but not as bad as the MC movies!!! :rant:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Gas Man said:
Yeah, but faster is a documentary and not any big hype around it like 9-11. But they've made movies about indy car racing, and it wasn't bad. Heck Fast & Furious and 2F2F was WAY better than these other MC movies. They were bad too but not as bad as the MC movies!!! :rant:
I did NOT like Biker Boyz! But I liked Torque! And I loved both Furious movies. :flush: :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
But the problem is the light that they make the certain groups out to be! And the falseness of the movies as I said above...

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Gas Man said:
But the problem is the light that they make the certain groups out to be! And the falseness of the movies as I said above...
Oh I'm not doubting that. I've heard that from some other people who said that there are sooooo many things that are incorrect or falsified. And if they are going to make a movie, that's fine. But make sure that all information and likeness to certain groups are at least self-evidently true. :)

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think I should slut myself out as a Hollywood consultant. My wife is always telling me to stop pointing out what is wrong with these type of movies. Even in Fast & Furious type movies... I just wish they ( Hollywood ) would do it right!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Well you know Hollywood. Always trying to do something extravagant and over the top. I definitely think they need to do some excessive research. :) But then, most people would argue that the movie is just fiction and the writer/directer can do what he pleases. *Sighs* Almost like a no win situation.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
CharlieMavCBR said:
Well you know Hollywood. Always trying to do something extravagant and over the top. I definitely think they need to do some excessive research. :) But then, most people would argue that the movie is just fiction and the writer/directer can do what he pleases. *Sighs* Almost like a no win situation.
I hate hollywood. Bunch of Satists and Liberal tirds.. The movie industry sucks - list of good movies worth watching, please note none are m/c related - Never Die Alone, Snatch, Traffic - all recent flicks with substance and very well made. Other than that the list is very short...

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
LOL...I am watching Biker Boyz right now. :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
LOL...I am watching Biker Boyz right now. :dthumb:
Are you ok? How many fingers is my avatar holding up? :whistle:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
LMAO!!!! Sorry!!! I have to agree with Gas Man on this one... DJ WTF are you thinking?!?!?!? Biker Boyz?!?!?!? :puke: :lol:

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
I think you are all forgetting about 1 quality biker movie "Cool As Ice"!!! :dthumb:

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Ace said:
I think you are all forgetting about 1 quality biker movie "Cool As Ice"!!! :dthumb:
I've never heard of that movie.... when did it come out? Is it available on vid?

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
2FURYUS said:
I've never heard of that movie.... when did it come out? Is it available on vid?

Released in 1991 staring Vanilla Ice. Only available on VHS. Well worth watching though! Especially if you grew up w/ Ice.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ace said:
Released in 1991 staring Vanilla Ice. Only available on VHS. Well worth watching though! Especially if you grew up w/ Ice.
Heck ya!!! Ice Ice BABY!!! Ice Ice BABY!!!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Gas Man...it looks to me as if there is just one finger in that there avator of yours. :lol: "Cool As Ice" now I have never heard of this movie. Is it worth watching or no??

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I got no idea if it's any good...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts