Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
Joined
·
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone listen to these guys? This disc is good old school rock. There are the obligatory ballads and some just plain rockin' tunes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
Anyone listen to these guys? This disc is good old school rock. There are the obligatory ballads and some just plain rockin' tunes.

Dude, Tesla Rocks!! u know im into this kinda music! These guys are definately good old school jammers... I can remember all the albums that came during Tesla's big times in the 80's... and they always had to have atleast 1 ballad on them... Tesla's Love Song is classic lighter material ..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
You should check em out..Tesla, although not my favorite band by any stretch has some good tunes on their albums. :cool:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glam and pop? I wouldn't really classify them as that. It's somewhat mainstream, but their best tunes never get radio play. All anyone knows is "signs" and I don't even care to listen to their version.

Trust me, these guys can get heavy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
I used to be all about the glam, back in the day..while I still listen to it alot, Im all about ozzy too!! he's about as non-glam as you can get.

Had a chance to see tesla on tour several years ago, but missed out... :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
This a new one? I like em since the first record...heard em playing on the overhead speaker at a music store...lost intrest when they went mainstream...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
131 Posts
I DL'd it the day it was released after hearing the single "Into the Now". I think its great in fact I will be seeing them live in a couple of weeks in Vegas where they are opening/playing with the Scorpions.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Douge said:
I DL'd it the day it was released after hearing the single "Into the Now". I think its great in fact I will be seeing them live in a couple of weeks in Vegas where they are opening/playing with the Scorpions.

No kidding? This is probably my favorite album of all of their stuff. Good tunes on all of them, but this one has the most on one disc that I like.

I saw them at Mesa Amphitheater many moons ago.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Douge said:
I DL'd it the day it was released after hearing the single "Into the Now". I think its great in fact I will be seeing them live in a couple of weeks in Vegas where they are opening/playing with the Scorpions.

hell yeah, the scorps man..now those guys know how to get it done..been around forever, countless albums, one of the greatest bands ever, IMO.

I have alot of thier albums, as well as Tesla... That would be a great show..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
131 Posts
Your old and crusty. Please relinquish all of your cool stuff to someone younger and cooler than yourself. :luck:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Douge said:
Your old and crusty. Please relinquish all of your cool stuff to someone younger and cooler than yourself. :luck:

I guess this means I fall into that category as well (old and crusty). :sob:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
I guess this means I fall into that category as well (old and crusty). :sob:

can I have ur stuff?? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,845 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
Glam and pop? I wouldn't really classify them as that. It's somewhat mainstream, but their best tunes never get radio play. All anyone knows is "signs" and I don't even care to listen to their version.

Trust me, these guys can get heavy.
Dude heavy to me is like Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, Exploited, Ministry, etc. - So yeah I don't see Telsa as a "heavy" band but to each his own. Put it this way - Metallica is too soft for me so go figure. I don't recognize any album after ..And Justice as anything but crap..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Dude heavy to me is like Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, Exploited, Ministry, etc. - So yeah I don't see Telsa as a "heavy" band but to each his own. Put it this way - Metallica is too soft for me so go figure. I don't recognize any album after ..And Justice as anything but crap..
Metallica used to be good!! I'll give u that, then they got all nice and cheery and became a party band and went to shiet!! :puke:

gimme KISS anyday..motley crue, ozzy!! its on

hey maybe we start a thread about everybody's favorite music type..hhhmmmm
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top