9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
123..hhmmm

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gas Man said:
Geez, that pic on your avatar N4S looks familiar!!!

yeah some punk who thinks he's all that, had a digital camera last weekend, and decided to go to town! something about a cheezy camera phone or something. :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
WOW, well, well who ever took that pic sure knows what he's doin. He must score with alot of chicks with that type of talent....But I could be wrong...

OK...back to sniffin gas....

:lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gas Man said:
WOW, well, well who ever took that pic sure knows what he's doin. He must score with alot of chicks with that type of talent....But I could be wrong...

OK...back to sniffin gas....

:lol:
wasnt there something about chicks dancing in a cage and us having to call maint. to bring up mop from ur tounge hanging out or something, :rolleyes:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
There may have been. I don't think I remember it all probably due to the concusion (sp?) I got from CJD's tackle. That's ok, cause I spanked her for it.... :lol:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gas Man said:
There may have been. I don't think I remember it all probably due to the concusion (sp?) I got from CJD's tackle. That's ok, cause I spanked her for it.... :lol:

damn, where was the camera phone for that spankin at..talk about blackmale! :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
What the heck was this whole thread to be about??There were 3 different topics in it. :bash:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
only on TWF, can a test thread be jacked into a page long conversation about 3 different topics! :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I see that and proud of everyone of you for doing it so well. :dthumb:

:jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked:

:D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
I see that and proud of everyone of you for doing it so well. :dthumb:

:jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked:

:D

:bowdown: thats a high compliment coming from the master..thank you kind sir! :D

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
:bowdown: thats a high compliment coming from the master..thank you kind sir! :D

:dthumb: :lol: :crazy: No Problem.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
oK so , we go from counting to sniffin gas to chicks dancing in cages to tackling and to spanking! Im missing out here. Can we please review the topic of chicks cage dancing and spankings please? :lol: :thumbs:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
3BoyzNaBike said:
oK so , we go from counting to sniffin gas to chicks dancing in cages to tackling and to spanking! Im missing out here. Can we please review the topic of chicks cage dancing and spankings please? :lol: :thumbs:

i see nothing..i hear nothing... :leaving:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
i see nothing..i hear nothing... :leaving:

You see nothing because it was so damn dark in there and hear nothing due to the music up so loud you had to yell to the person next to you. :smash:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
You see nothing because it was so damn dark in there and hear nothing due to the music up so loud you had to yell to the person next to you. :smash:
or maybe that is what you paid them to do!! :rant: :bash: :)

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
3BoyzNaBike said:
or maybe that is what you paid them to do!! :rant: :bash: :)

hey now..they were doing that for free for us ? woops, did I just say that!! :eek: :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I too have nothing more to say. DJ you're on your own!!! I need Carrie to still like me!!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Gas Man said:
I too have nothing more to say. DJ you're on your own!!! I need Carrie to still like me!!!

:iagree: :withstupi ...just remember, I still need him to watch jesse from time to time.. :lol:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.