Two Wheel Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Registered
1,580 Posts
Hey it's all good! Just remember, next time we get together, DJ stays home with the kiddies and I get to go out and flirt with the ladies..... Maybe I will get lucky and one will offer ME a lifesaver! :drool:

· Registered
9,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
3BoyzNaBike said:
Hey it's all good! Just remember, next time we get together, DJ stays home with the kiddies and I get to go out and flirt with the ladies..... Maybe I will get lucky and one will offer ME a lifesaver! :drool:

:rofl: you never know what you'll find there...but if u want a lifesaver from a chick, thats on you..what havent u been telling us carrie! :whistle:

· Registered
9,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
3BoyzNaBike said:
well I used to be fun back in my PreMommy days! :thumbs:
so u had "lifesavers from chicks" in ur pre mommie days!! carrie, i never know.!! :rolleyes: :lol:

· Registered
7,335 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
so u had "lifesavers from chicks" in ur pre mommie days!! carrie, i never know.!! :rolleyes: :lol:

There is so much you haven't heard about her be for her mommie days. LOL :D

· Registered
392 Posts
Gas Man said:
There may have been. I don't think I remember it all probably due to the concusion (sp?) I got from CJD's tackle. That's ok, cause I spanked her for it.... :lol:
WAIT wait wait....hold the phone....where was I for this spanking??? :damn: I missed it! :sob: :lol: :whistle:

· Registered
9,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
now back to the original reason for this thread..testing something different ... pretty wild huh.. :eek:

· Registered
9,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
double2000r6 said:
Quit changing the damn avatars - you are confusing me. Find a good one and stick to it for like a month or something. Damnit Jim.

ur lucky u didnt see the last one I had up.. :eek: :eek: I like this one, i'll use for a bit.. :smash:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.