Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been seeing some of the damage done by the hurricanes in Florida and all I can say is that I'm glad we don't have them here. I feel horrible for those people that lost everything. :nonod:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
BusaBabe said:
I have been seeing some of the damage done by the hurricanes in Florida and all I can say is that I'm glad we don't have them here. I feel horrible for those people that lost everything. :nonod:
yeah, all you guys have out there in sunny CA, is earthquakes. :lol: just picking..but yeah, the hurricanes suck all kinds of a$$, we get the after affects up here in PA everytime one comes thru..damn rain.. :mad:

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll take an earthquake anyday most of the time. I haven't been personally impacted by one though.

·
Registered
137 Posts
We didn't get it even close to as bad as FL, but it did keep me from riding last couple days :( Lots of junk in the streets and the end of my road was a temporary lake.

Today, the sun is out, the "lake" is gone, the streets are mostly clear, and in a couple hours the bike will be out of the garage! :banana:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
CBR Rider said:
We didn't get it even close to as bad as FL, but it did keep me from riding last couple days :( Lots of junk in the streets and the end of my road was a temporary lake.

Today, the sun is out, the "lake" is gone, the streets are mostly clear, and in a couple hours the bike will be out of the garage! :banana:
glad everything is all well in your area...heard the death toll from Charlie is still climbing..UGH :nonod:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts