Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I found my first copy of 2 wheel Tuner in my mailbox about 10 minutes ago. I have to send a big thank-you to Matt. While he was out trolling on other sites, he sent me an invitation to come over here. I thought this site must be desperate because they were offering a free subscription to "some magazine" to get me to sign up. Well, looking through the Nov/Dec issue I can just say WWWOOOOWWW, Thanks Matt for the invitation, I found a great community and a great magazine... and to think Matt's e-mail came in under my spam filter!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
bumblebee said:
Hey all, I found my first copy of 2 wheel Tuner in my mailbox about 10 minutes ago. I have to send a big thank-you to Matt. While he was out trolling on other sites, he sent me an invitation to come over here. I thought this site must be desperate because they were offering a free subscription to "some magazine" to get me to sign up. Well, looking through the Nov/Dec issue I can just say WWWOOOOWWW, Thanks Matt for the invitation, I found a great community and a great magazine... and to think Matt's e-mail came in under my spam filter!!

Thats how all his emails come to me too. May not help that I have them forward to them either. LOL Just kidding. Matt is also the one who got me to sign up here as well. So thank you as well Matthew. :D

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
oh your quite welcome...we're glad to have you. 2WT is great mag, its cool being partners with them.

You were one of the few I actually sent emails to I believe, for just that spam filter reason. I dont normally go that route when inviting people over here anymore. But Im glad you found us.. :cheers:

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Good job Matt, and it's great to have you around bumblebee!

Cheers to 2WT for putting out a great magazine!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
John said:
I havent got mine yet! :(

send a PM to 2WheelTuner and let them know if you dont get it soon.. bumblebee just got his, so ur's should there shortly as well. :)

·
Registered
466 Posts
The new issue is just starting to hit mailboxes. If you have a subscription but don't get yours within a few days, shoot me a PM and I'll look into it.

thanks!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
2WheelTuner said:
The new issue is just starting to hit mailboxes. If you have a subscription but don't get yours within a few days, shoot me a PM and I'll look into it.

thanks!

i'll pick mine up... thanks for the heads up!! :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts