Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to say thanks to Shan for starting this site. I have been to a few other sites and I have to say that none of them are as fun and exciting as this one is. When we jack a thread, the ppl on this site don't get all bent out of shape about it and have fun with us. This is the best forum site I have been on and love it.

:dthumb: You da man Shan.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Shan is the man and he has a good point. TWF guys rock! If it wasn't for our members having fun with each other and having a good time. This site would end up being just like the others....LAME!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
Eh em...just the guys? Don't forget about us girls who make it even more enjoyable for you guys to stay here! :lol: :wink:

guys is a generic term here....we could never forget about the TWF chicks. you guys rock!! :dthumb:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
double2000r6 said:
Most definately.. Good job Shan Man.. Keep up the good work..
Thats my handbook for life MP...how do you think I got started in the business..LOL

but yeah, and thanks to the WOS guys too, for coming over and being a big part of the site! :cheers:

·
Registered
396 Posts
I concur with the masses, TWF is the first place I go when I sit and surf the web. Thanx Shan and all the peepes and peepettes that r here too.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Thats my handbook for life MP...how do you think I got started in the business..LOL

but yeah, and thanks to the WOS guys too, for coming over and being a big part of the site! :cheers:
Yeah we rock!! And Yes guy was a generic term...and no I will not try to be more PC next time. I'm getting ready for the Master Plan and then there will be no Political Correct!!!! :bash:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.