Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey.... Laura is great. I got my new SpeedRag jacket today and the thing fits wonderful. It is the best looking jacket I have seen in while. I dont care for the Icon-"me out of lot of money" products and I was looking for a low cost jacket to replace the 20+ crashed jacket. It has a thick liner and good stiching. I always check the stiching, it is one the most important features of a protection item. Looks great and I will sporting it on my commute to work on the 1k.

Thanks again.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
jeeps84 said:
:nopicsbs:
I agree...

Twisty post up pics of the old & the new jackets!!!

·
Registered
893 Posts
twisty said:
Hey I used the jacket for the 1st time yesterday and few people wanted to know what was it and were I got it. I told them so look for buyers sent by the twist man.
Thanks, Twisty! We appreciate that. Also, we are starting a refer a friend program. For every friend that buys, you'll get a discount off of your next order. :)

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah I was too impressed... especially for the $100 price range... Nice soft leather, with armor, and all the other regular goodies!!!

Very very nice!! I just might have to get one next time I buy a jacket...

·
Registered
893 Posts
Pippi said:
Yea, very nice jacket and even better on the $ deal from Speedwerks!

So, what kind of ladies leathers do you have in that style/price range? I was really impressed with the quality of the jacket.
Hey Pippi, We've got all sorts of ladies jackets. In that price range, however, not any in leather. The blue and red speedrag jackets were on a special one month March deal, which is now over. :( I know that I can give you a really good price on a jacket, it just depends on the price point you are looking for. :)

--Laura

·
Registered
543 Posts
Which jacket did you get, Twisty?

:bluemc:
-G

·
Registered
543 Posts

:bluemc:
-G

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
SpeedWerks.com said:
Hey Pippi, We've got all sorts of ladies jackets. In that price range, however, not any in leather. The blue and red speedrag jackets were on a special one month March deal, which is now over. :( I know that I can give you a really good price on a jacket, it just depends on the price point you are looking for. :)

--Laura

Hey Laura, I was able to see and try on Twisties jacket last night. I was impressed and it is something along the lines I have been wanting and looking for. Any way to set a Twisty referal (ME) up with a similar deal he got???

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
SpeedWerks.com said:

--Laura
Ok, I havent really looked at anything in particular yet. I have the AS ladies textile jacket I got last year, a new helmet is first on the list and then looking into a leather jacket.

Speaking of helmets.....I am stuck on which one to get, these are the ones I really like so far:
Suomy Black Flowers helmet (pricey tho)
Shark Butterfly (not 100% I like the feel of this one)
And another one I saw at Rec the other day - it had pink on it so you know I liked it! (and it was the cheapest, just under $200)

·
Registered
893 Posts
Ace said:
Hey Laura, I was able to see and try on Twisties jacket last night. I was impressed and it is something along the lines I have been wanting and looking for. Any way to set a Twisty referal (ME) up with a similar deal he got???
The smallest that jacket comes in is a medium. email me at [email protected] and let me know what size and color you are looking for.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts