Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to tell all our members thanks for being a cool group of people!! I belonged to a local bike site and the modarator had a "god" complex!!! He'd ask for opinoins then ban people if they didn't have the same point of view. I know we have heated debates from time to time on here but in the end we all have the love for the motorcycle!!! And thats what it's all about!!!! :pat: THANKS GUYS

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
dam dog that brung tears to my eyes lol :twfrox:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
naw to many dam :whore: :whore:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
jeeps84 said:
Naa, just less members. That wont last long. :lol:

We are a growing and very nicely I must add. I hope that as we grow what has happened in the past continues. Everyone gets along and no real problems. :dthumb: :twfrox:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
We are a growing and very nicely I must add. I hope that as we grow what has happened in the past continues. Everyone gets along and no real problems. :dthumb: :twfrox:
Thats what Im talking about! :dthumb: :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
For shizzle my nizzle!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.