Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to tell all our members thanks for being a cool group of people!! I belonged to a local bike site and the modarator had a "god" complex!!! He'd ask for opinoins then ban people if they didn't have the same point of view. I know we have heated debates from time to time on here but in the end we all have the love for the motorcycle!!! And thats what it's all about!!!! :pat: THANKS GUYS

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
dam dog that brung tears to my eyes lol :twfrox:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
naw to many dam :whore: :whore:

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
That's nice Rodogg, so are you all healed up from your crash? What about the GSXR? Are you heading toward Denver this summer? Got up to 74 today and expect snow tomorrow.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah it's a great place...

:twfrox:

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
yeah the less members will last untill the carlisle event, there is a thread there gonna have a thing there.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
jeeps84 said:
Naa, just less members. That wont last long. :lol:

We are a growing and very nicely I must add. I hope that as we grow what has happened in the past continues. Everyone gets along and no real problems. :dthumb: :twfrox:

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
We are a growing and very nicely I must add. I hope that as we grow what has happened in the past continues. Everyone gets along and no real problems. :dthumb: :twfrox:
Thats what Im talking about! :dthumb: :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
For shizzle my nizzle!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Nice to see threads run their course :cheers:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.