Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:lol: i havent ridden my bike for a couple days ... (or even looked at it)... b/c i just got my licence the other day and have been using my truck to drive everywere .. (im a kid i gotta have radio) .. but i think i am going to take a trip this weekend to celebrate the new job! :dthumb:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oops lol by the way i finally got a job at the round table that is just opening up.... new employees and equipment should make for a nice lil set up..... :dthumb:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Congrats on the job. I know how you feel about not riding the bike, but my reasons are because of work, weather and school. BUT, school will be done Tuesday and the weather is supposed to turn around. Now if I could just do something about this pesky job. :lol:

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey if i ever complain about a job :bonk: me because i need the money lol

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Own number of cars, ride bikes for fun and relation :cheers:

·
Registered
604 Posts
My mp3 player works just fine on my bike but the weather hasn't been cooperating up here.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
jetskifast said:
Own number of cars, ride bikes for fun and relation :cheers:

:spam: :jacked: :spam: :jacked: :flush:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Congrats on the job, Bull!

+1 on the weather here. Just started raining the last 2 days out of NOWHERE. :( and I had a ride planned with a buddy for this weekend :rant:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I actually rode today to run errons but it wasn't that great, still kinda of cold (cool)...

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
JK_DILLA said:
congrads on the job. you are now almost a contributing member of society. :lol:
Almost is a stretch! :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts