Two Wheel Forums banner
21 - 40 of 61 Posts
Well, when I was younger and lived at home with my MOM, that would happen. :lol: Granted, I'm single and live alone, so these days I can do any damn thing I want. ;)

Yeah, I'm a committed twister. I hate those little useless wire things, especially when the 'paper' part wears off and you can't see which way to twist.

Another :redevil: stunt: If you have a kitchen sink with a sprayer hose, put a rubber band around the lever/pushbutton/toggle so that the sprayer hose will come on when the faucet is turned on. Aim the sprayer at the front of the sink, but leave the base of it in it's holder. People turning on the sink will jump and scream...

Another useless thread: Do you have the toilet paper end come over the top of the roll, or hang down under the roll?

that twistie thing is only a one time use deal. they put it on at the bread factory, and it can only be twisted once. After that it must get thrown away, because it doesn't provide a good seal, and your bread will go stale. You MUST perform the twist-n-tuck after removing the twist tie. :whistle: :whistle:

That spray hose is a great prank, but we took it a step farther one night at a buddies halloween kegger. He had a pedestal sink, and we spliced in a t-fitting under the faucet, after the valves. so when either the hot water or cold water valve was turned on, water was redirected. We hooked a hose up to the t-fitting and pointed it, yep you know where. right below the equador. Yes it was alot of work, and we completly destroyed the faucet in the process. but was it worth it? Oh ya.

And toilet paper shold be hung in the over the top configuration. under is just plain wrong :2cents:

Discussion starter · #32 ·
3BoyzNaBike said:
:rofl: THANK YOU!!! I try to tell people in my house that all the time!!! :here:

It has always worked for me. Either way, top or bottom, you still get it.

3BoyzNaBike said:
OMG... I can not believe this thread was brought back to life! Gas Man... you should get 10 lashes with a wet noodle. :redevil: :whistle:
HEY NOW!! Your hubby created the thread... :redevil:

21 - 40 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.