Two Wheel Forums banner

The Bread Loaf

6K views 60 replies 19 participants last post by  OneSickPsycho 
#1 ·
How many of you guys have gotten yelled at for getthing a few slices of bread out of the loaf and instead of putting that twisty back on there just grab it by the top and give it a good spine?? :eek: Then tuck the top under and lay it back in or on top of the bread box. :)

#12 ·
jdog said:
Yeah, but it's o.k. for them to leave the toilet seat DOWN. Damn women.

Leave it down. See if I care. All you have to do is get yourself some clear saran wrap and put it under the seat. Late at night when they get up to go, they are not looking at it. they just sit down and start to go. Then you hear them YELL. hehehehe I did this once before and I laughed my a$$ off and nearly pi$$ed myself. Now that was priceless.

That'll learn em. :D

#13 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
Leave it down. See if I care. All you have to do is get yourself some clear saran wrap and put it under the seat. Late at night when they get up to go, they are not looking at it. they just sit down and start to go. Then you hear them YELL. hehehehe I did this once before and I laughed my a$$ off and nearly pi$$ed myself. Now that was priceless.

and I'd bet money you never did THAT again to her. :lol: ...

#14 · (Edited)
GSXR750DJ said:

Thats it DJ! From now on I am taking your toothbrush with me and poking down through the center just to make sure there isn't any clear wrap there. If it accidentally hits the water, then sorry! :whistle: :lol:

#16 ·
Talk about useless threads by our leaders!!!

Just wanted to bring up a REALLY OLD thread! Some how I never posted in it but maybe because I wasn't such a :whore: back then...or maybe because this was the "perfect example" of a useless thread!!!

And now look, DJ's a mod now!! Who would have tunk??? :redevil:

:twfrox:

#17 ·
OMG !! i have him so much shiat for this thread!! I was like WTF is this doing on a motorcycle forum!!! and now look, u go and make a coffee thread!!! guess that means ur the next mod right!! :lol: :lol:

#18 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
OMG !! i have him so much shiat for this thread!! I was like WTF is this doing on a motorcycle forum!!! and now look, u go and make a coffee thread!!! guess that means ur the next mod right!! :lol: :lol:
Hey crazier stuff has happened....look at DJ!!! :lol:

Just kinda reliving some of the past!!! :twfrox: :flush: :twfrox:

#25 ·
Well, when I was younger and lived at home with my MOM, that would happen. :lol: Granted, I'm single and live alone, so these days I can do any damn thing I want. ;)

#26 ·
Yeah, I'm a committed twister. I hate those little useless wire things, especially when the 'paper' part wears off and you can't see which way to twist.

Another :redevil: stunt: If you have a kitchen sink with a sprayer hose, put a rubber band around the lever/pushbutton/toggle so that the sprayer hose will come on when the faucet is turned on. Aim the sprayer at the front of the sink, but leave the base of it in it's holder. People turning on the sink will jump and scream...

Another useless thread: Do you have the toilet paper end come over the top of the roll, or hang down under the roll?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.