Two Wheel Forums banner

The Dentist..

2K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  bulldog 
#1 ·
What is it about dentists that strike fear into the hearts of so many of us. Maybe is just the smell of the place when you walk into the door!! I don't know, but who in the world would ever wanna be a dentist for a career is just beyond..its on the same level as a podiatrist if you ask me. Spending your days poking around somebody's mouth!!! no thanks !! :puke: Although I suppose when you walk into your palacious house and see your Benz and BMW in the driveway, I guess that makes it worthwhile. :crazy:

Anywho, had to go there today (dentist) just a cleaning but still...is there much worse in life than going there ????

#5 ·
Better yet..... Why the heck does a dentist breath stink????? When I had braces as a kid I had to go to this orthodontist who had the worst breathe. I tried so hard to breath in through my mouth when he was examining my teeth but even the thought of him hovering over me with bad breath, made me wanna :puke: I just don't get it! :here:

#8 ·
I just don't like someone having their hands in my mouth. Nor do I like that yucky toothpaste they use where they go all up into your teeth. Then they try to use a squirt of water to wash it all away...yet it stays stuck in your teeth.... :rant:

#9 ·
I have never had a problem with going to the denist. Not even when i had a root canel done. Didn't fell a thing. But then again I had him give me twice as much novacane. LOL

#11 ·
GSXR750DJ said:
I have never had a problem with going to the denist.
I've never had a problem either, it's allway the same old routine everytime i go. The hygenist cleans my teeth and tells me how perfect they are, then my dentist comes in looks at them for 30 seconds and says the same thing. Once in a while they do x-rays though, those make me gag all the time. Biting down on that stupid thing.

I have to wonder sometimes though if he's just lazy, and scaming my insurance provider.

#16 ·
:jacked: :jacked: :jacked:

Man o man, did this thread go no-where!

But, I would say that it has something to do with the fact that minus the x-rays. The whole idea is barbarric!!! Let's pry open your face and scrape around in there!!!

#21 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
It helps if you have a hot hygenist too!! :here:
for real lol i just got invisaline (its invisable braces COOL!!!!) but the chick was HOT!!!

#23 ·
lol those things are tight though you CANT see them unless you know there there :dthumb: i was pleased with the results

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.