Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D I am over the dreaded 250 mark. That's my combined age and weight. Can't do anything about the age, but it looks like I will have to do some more cardio and watch the carbs. I refuse to get the zipper extensions for my jacket, and I'm not going to trade in my sportbike for a cruiser or Gold Wing. So long beer and pizza, hello sparkling water and salmon.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I saw a guy every bit of 350lbs on a crotch rocket the other day. I also saw a woman who was easily in her 70s wearing a skin tight tube top and she had fake 44Ds. Now, I can die a peaceful man b/c I think I've seen it all.

Have fun w/ the salmon, I hate that crap. :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
No Worries said:
:D I am over the dreaded 250 mark. That's my combined age and weight. Can't do anything about the age, but it looks like I will have to do some more cardio and watch the carbs. I refuse to get the zipper extensions for my jacket, and I'm not going to trade in my sportbike for a cruiser or Gold Wing. So long beer and pizza, hello sparkling water and salmon.

You don't need to give up the beer and pizza. Just watch how much you eat and drink of it. Try working out a bit. That might help lower the weight a bit for you. :)

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Pigface1 said:
I also saw a woman who was easily in her 70s wearing a skin tight tube top and she had fake 44Ds. Now, I can die a peaceful man b/c I think I've seen it all.
Dude. I feel for you on that one. Is your eye sight still ok. :D

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Yeah, it was one of those weird deals that you just can't explain. It was the first moment where I really wished I had a camera phone. lol

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
You might look into Atkins as well...its a bit tuff for the first month or so, but after that, you can ease back into eating normal foods again, just not as much of them as before. I did it, and lost 20 lbs, with in 45 days.

I hate working out..way too boring, and dont have the time...but I take the stairs now and then.. :rolleyes:

PS...I still have pizza & beer, burgers, fries, just not as much or often as I used to, and I've been able to maintain keeping it off pretty well.

·
Registered
235 Posts
sheeee... the secret to weight loss is sugar free pops. eat those things all night and they are only 10 cal. a peice. basically water that taste better :D

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Just trim down what you eat, and work out! Not to sound like a Subway commercial but goto Subway instead of McD's. That along with cutting down the pop will help loads....

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
yeah, subway is the shiznit!! their wraps are excellent and low in carbs...even if u dont eat something, technically low in carbs, subway is always healthier than ur daily fast food grinds.

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
yeah, subway is the shiznit!! their wraps are excellent and low in carbs...even if u dont eat something, technically low in carbs, subway is always healthier than ur daily fast food grinds.

Yeah Look at Jared. He lost like 200lbs and all he ate was Subway. Or something like that. I don't know if I can eat that all the time. I like to eat where ever I want and work out when ever I get chance to. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts