Two Wheel Forums banner

The first girl...

3K views 48 replies 13 participants last post by  jeeps84 
#1 ·
Ok, here's a picture of the first girl to ride on my brand new R6. What you think?

Pheonix, please don't get mad that you weren't the first on the bike...please.... :cry: :cry: :sob: :sob:

PS >> It's my neice man. No children of my own yet.

#7 ·
XtremeRacingDiva said:
at least get someone over 16 LOL geesus!!!

Roz, you didn't hear? Pheonix and I are going to get married in Aruba. You're invited to it! Can't take the bike but you can ride around on like scooters if you want. Well, maybe I'll just give away pocket bikes to all the attendees from TWF! That sound better?

#10 ·
16 is ILLEGAL in EVERY STATE if you are 17 and over guy. Sorry to say it but you'd be tried as an adult for statutory rape.

I try to be reasonable, like around 5years of my own age which would be like 20-30 years old since um, I turned 25 on May 17th!

#11 ·
Grafixx01 said:
Roz, you didn't hear? Pheonix and I are going to get married in Aruba. You're invited to it! Can't take the bike but you can ride around on like scooters if you want. Well, maybe I'll just give away pocket bikes to all the attendees from TWF! That sound better?
Oh yay!!

wait :skep:

Does she know you guys are getting married?

Yanno it doesnt count if she doesnt know!! :lol: :thumbs:

#12 ·
Grafixx01 said:
16 is ILLEGAL in EVERY STATE if you are 17 and over guy. Sorry to say it but you'd be tried as an adult for statutory rape.

I try to be reasonable, like around 5years of my own age which would be like 20-30 years old since um, I turned 25 on May 17th!

Um 16 is NOT "ILLEGAL" in EVERY STATE. Matter of fact it is LEGAL in just about every state. Assuming you meant "LEGAL" and not "ILLEGAL" eh?

#13 ·
Damn guys...outta the gutter for a day, huh? :p

:jacked: :jacked: :jacked:
only took 2 posts for this one to go :flush:

I fail to see how Phoenix could possibly be upset by that one Graff ;)

#15 ·
Ace said:
Um 16 is NOT "ILLEGAL" in EVERY STATE. Matter of fact it is LEGAL in just about every state. Assuming you meant "LEGAL" and not "ILLEGAL" eh?

That's cold man. Well, I mean illegal like if he's over 18, usually it'll be considered statutory rape.

Roz,

Yeah, she knows, I think :scratch: . Maybe I should ask her again? What do you think?

#18 ·
Grafixx01 said:
That's cold man. Well, I mean illegal like if he's over 18, usually it'll be considered statutory rape.

Roz,

Yeah, she knows, I think :scratch: . Maybe I should ask her again? What do you think?

Um, if 16 is legal, that means legal age of consent. Not sure what your talking out of but :flush:

#19 ·
Ace said:
Um, if 16 is legal, that means legal age of consent. Not sure what your talking out of but :flush:

16 ain't legal in EVERY state, depends. The state is up to determine that. Found this:

What is ‘statutory rape’?

It is any carnal knowledge of a female under the age of consent, whether or not the female was a willing participant. The age of consent varies from state to state, but is generally from 16 - 18 years of age. Again, some states may include in their definition carnal knowledge of a male under the age of consent in that state.

General Definition of Statutory Rape

Generally, when someone of or over the age of consent has sex with someone below the age of consent, it is considered statutory rape.

In other words, if you are over the age of consent and you have sex with a girl who is under the age of consent, even though she willingly has sex with you, you are guilty of statutory rape.

Since you are 21, you would be at or over the age of consent almost anywhere in the world. So it would be considered statutory rape if you had sex with someone younger than the age of consent.

The age of consent, however, varies from location to location. So, for example, in Austria, as long as the girl is at least 14 years old, you're OK. But in Wisconsin, she would have to be at least 18.

To find out the age of consent where you are, check AgeOfConsent.com,* which claims to keep the most up-to-date information on ages of consent around the world.

In many States it would be considered illegal if you are under the age of consent, and he/she is of or older than the age of consent.

See, I have a little brain that the lid protects.

But ENOUGH about this "legal" / "illegal" stuff. Just meant to show a picture of the bike with my cute neice on it, sheesh, the minds of people sometimes confux me

#23 ·
PhoenixGirlie said:
You feel bad for letting a 3 year old ride? Youre not planning on running away with her are ya? :lol: Just kiddin' :hug:

No, I meant that if you got upset that you weren't the first girl on my bike. She didn't get to ride though, her mom (my sister) is too paranoid but sister had to go buy her a real bicycle to ride and she pretends it's her "motorcycle".

Roz (XtremeRacingDiva) doesn't know about our wedding in Aruba. I invited her though. That cool? *mwah* :hug:

#24 ·
Grafixx01 said:

Hey 16 is legal in Florida until you reach age 24, then 16 & 17 year olds become illegal and the age of consent for that said person is 18..........seriously

#26 ·
well the staturtary rape thing has to be 4 years difference in age and 18 it the marker. so that way if ur 19 u can date a 17 year old. so that means if ur 20 u can date a 16 year old, 21 can date 17, get it. it use to be the 18 thing but it now has had a 4 year rule put on it,
but non of this matters my girl is a year older thna me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.