Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to see The Grudge tonight and thought it was a decent movie. Several spots that made me jump, but nothing really scary. As typical, they left it open for a sequel.

I won't go into detail, but I'll say that the previews certainly don't give anything away.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Oh gosh, I just saw it too! The first few scary parts really scared me :yikes: but after that, it was almost predictable. I can't decide if I recommend it or not. I def. didn't like the way it ended though. I was excited that they are coming out with a sequel to The Ring. That movie scared the crap out of me....when I talk about it, it sounds stupid, but the actual movie scared me :lol:

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
I havent seen it yet, but sounds like a plan! thanks for the info! :cool:

Heck...I never heard of it. :sorry: Lets hear some real good reviews on this movie please.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
3 words for the guys: Sarah Michelle Gellar!!! LOL

A friend of mine saw it and said it was REALLY REALLY good! And she's a BIG movie critic. Usually when she says movies are good, they're really good. Definitely on my To-See List.

~* ChaR *~

·
Registered
338 Posts
Where did those creeking creppy noises come from everytime that kid opened his mouth in the movie?? you know what I'm talking about??? that noise made no sense to me.... :wtf:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BikesR4Girls said:
Where did those creeking creppy noises come from everytime that kid opened his mouth in the movie?? you know what I'm talking about??? that noise made no sense to me.... :wtf:
Well, sadly enough, I know that that's what a "death rattle" sounds like. It's a gurgling sound made when someone is in their last hour. Although, the sound in the movie wasn't exactly like the rattle, that's what it reminded me of.

·
Registered
338 Posts
:eek: okay, so now if i ever see it again, I'll def. be freaked out

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
whats the basic storyline of this movie?
A girl goes to take care of an invalid and finds out the house is haunted. But the ghosts don't just haunt the house, they follow anyone that sees them until that person is dead.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
A girl goes to take care of an invalid and finds out the house is haunted. But the ghosts don't just haunt the house, they follow anyone that sees them until that person is dead.

nice,thanks!! :eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.