Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
That bike just screams! Im ur fantasy!! come ride me!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Nice find Busababe. :dthumb: Thanks for sharing it with us.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
There is one problem with that post (and no I didn't read it), it's about a busa... I could tell you right off the top of my head that Hayabusa means heavy slow bike! :D :sorry: and I know I shouldn't even respond, because Busababe is just going to leave again for like 4 months....

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
twisty said:
NO NO NO your geting ZX-9 and the Busa confused again Gas....:lol:
I don't think so!!! My 9R is down right thin n light compared!!

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
the busa is the best looking bike out there i WILL have one after i hget experience under my belt

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Bull....you need like a good mentor. If you think the Busa is the best looking bike out there...you were like dropped on your head.

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Gas Man said:
Bull....you need like a good mentor. If you think the Busa is the best looking bike out there...you were like dropped on your head.
well there is a reason that is is 11+ grand and i would pay that and more to have one :2cents:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Well, if you want a busa to just cruise the streets and show off, or maybe even drag race, then it would be okay. But don't ever plan on taking it to the track or riding it hard in the twisties. They just aren't built for that. I know because I have a fatass, long-wheelbase Katana. The heavy bikes with a long wheelbase are not designed for the track (curves), plain and simple. Buy what you want, but please use it for its intended purpose. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
if i wanted a pro drag bike id go a Busa.... but otherwise the 05 GSXR or ZX10R are just plain faster in a stright line or curves... No contest. But id like to see the Busa reclaim the speed titiale again...like fastest bike to reach the 186mph governor or somethign, or fastest once the governor is removed. Would be cool if they pop out a 200RWP HP busa...get it in the same Power/CC range as the Kawi and Suzuki 1000 engines

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
im not talkin about the curves and stuff im just saying when i have thousands of bikes later on in my life then the busa will be in the front of the garodge :lol:

·
Registered
955 Posts
as im not a big fan of the looks of the busa, its one hell of a bike, i rode a few from friends and they dont handle as bad as they look...there no gsxr750 but neither was my 1989 gsxr1100....but dam the busas are one great bike at the drag strip.....tie down the front end and your running high 9's all day long....if you can launch em...

my bud at work has a 230 hp busa with a 5" extened arm and another 150hp with a 2 or 3 stage nos setup..lee shierts (sp) from northcarolina built the motor. he had problems with it last year getting the nos to work properly and only ran 8.9 ...it should be good for low 8's when its all sorted out...oh ya, its his drive everyday streetbike too...

my 89 gsxr1100 4"extended arm, w/1186 motor and 50shot nos setup..

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah, they're great for the strip. But I can't stand the strip. Alot of guys that hit the strip and THINK they're fast. :screwy: But get them in the twisty's and they are way in the back or even worse get in front of you and slow you down.

But you want to talk about sweet lookin busa's here's a few pics... but I must stress that I don't really like them...

The first one is my favorite and I think :skep: it's a Busa. The next set of pics is a bike that we seen in Toledo at Hooters Bike Night! This guy was puttin down like 500+ horse... :bonk:

·
Registered
955 Posts
Gas Man said:
Yeah, they're great for the strip. But I can't stand the strip. Alot of guys that hit the strip and THINK they're fast. :screwy: But get them in the twisty's and they are way in the back or even worse get in front of you and slow you down.

But you want to talk about sweet lookin busa's here's a few pics... but I must stress that I don't really like them...

The first one is my favorite and I think :skep: it's a Busa. The next set of pics is a bike that we seen in Toledo at Hooters Bike Night! This guy was puttin down like 500+ horse... :bonk:
I like both, track and dragstrip,,,,,got a few years on the track and thousands of runs at the dragstrip...its different racing, but racing all the same, and launching 200hp bikes isnt the easiest thing in the world to do..like anything else it takes practice and seat time..

and its a good idea to get some dragstrip time in or at least practice launching your bike hard if you want to road race...its a lot easier going into the first turn in the front 3 or 4 position than it is from the middle with everyone jockeying for position..

and there was a bike in that first pic?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts