Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK so the Title isnt nearly what actually what happened.. simple story and NO damage at all...oh wit tiny one.

GF was on the back after a night out riding...i got off and i think she leaned it upright and made the kickstand slide forward. I saw it start to fall.. i was on the outisde side where it fell so i couldnt hold it up.. but held it enough that it just barley sat down.....only thing was a super small scratch on the case slider.. can find a factory one for like $2 on riderforums.com....so no big deal.. nothing else even has the slightest mark.. but there is now a Passanger off the bike first rule in effect...100% of the time.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
ScottSellersUNR said:
there is now a Passanger off the bike first ru in effect...100% of the time.
:iagree: never leave a passenger on the bike! :nonod:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Passenger must ALWAYS get off first...then the "driver"

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I honestly never knew that anybody did it any other way!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Seriously, since when does the driver get off and let the passenger up there to hop off with no bike support? C'mon now bro. :tt:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
yeah it's WHACK! :D :lol:

But I'm sure he doesn't think it's his most shining moment! Right Scott?!?!

·
Banned
1,269 Posts
I dont think its a good idea to leave the passengar on the bike by his/her self. Just ask Graffix about that one. :lol: :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
PhoenixGirlie said:
I dont think its a good idea to leave the passengar on the bike by his/her self. Just ask Graffix about that one. :lol: :lol:
Sounds like you and Graff are somin... :whistle:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ive actually had a passenger sit on there and get off last many a time.. i normally just hold the bars while they dismount....problem was she didnt sit still.......\But ya not a shining moment and i dont trust em anymore.. but luckily no scratch to buff.. and the scratch on the case slider cant be buffed out..its colored plastic, no paint.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts