Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I actually picked BLS Mafia up on Sunday. Just by flipping though the songs quickly , I didnt catch all the good stuff, and wasnt quite impressed. Then I actually got to listen to the entire CD on the car ride home from work. Zakk Wylde is the same as he is in anything. If you like his BEEFY rythm riffs, and his signature harmonic note bendies then youll love this CD as I do now. I have to be honest, this is the first whole album Ive bought of BLS. It took me a while to like it (few days) but its just solid, no nonsense rockin'. There is an openening piano ballad on a couple songs but they just go striaght to the goods. Oh and every once in a while, Wylde throws in a shredding solo. This dude is more talented than I thought. When Im playing guitar, Im usually the rythm guy so I can appreciace Mr. Wylde's guitar work. However, the songs can get slightly repetitive, so dont overpaly it or youll get sick of it and put in your PanterA CD in. But yea I dig it.
I give it a :dthumb: :dthumb: :dthumb: :dthumb: out of :dthumb: :dthumb: :dthumb: :dthumb: :dthumb:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts