Two Wheel Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1259 Posts

·
Administrator
Joined
·
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread will serve to allow the new members a chance to say hello (provided they venture into Off Topic). With that in mind, we welcome all of the new registrants; post away!

:dthumb:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Now that's what I am saying!!!

How long will it take for everybody to bastardize this thread?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
I think u just started it! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
175 Posts
Gas Man said:
How long will it take for everybody to bastardize this thread?
depends. do we get a prize? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:whistle:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
:jacked: :bonk: :willy: :rofl: :yesnod: :dupe: :spam: :moped: :whore: :troll: :bluemc: :noob: :sw: :hang: :smoke: :clap:
 

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
Joined
·
20,168 Posts
Are you guys always this cold to each other!
Im not new anymore this is like my 6th post.LOL :redevil:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
No we just like razzin each other...It's all good!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
jeeps84 said:
Are you guys always this cold to each other!
Im not new anymore this is like my 6th post.LOL :redevil:
We love to joke around, but its all in fun..I must admit, I've yet to see a forum where everybody gets along as well as we all do. Join in the fun, we dont bite too hard. ;) but seriously though, we're glad ur here, post away and have fun..and dont mind Gas Man..he huffs exhaust for breakfast! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
Why is everyone getting to have all the fun and I'm not?? Whats up ith that. My turn now.

:) :D :rolleyes: :eek: ;) :bash: :seeya: :here: :puke: :cheers: :wink: :dthumb: :leaving: :skep: :luck: :flush: :whistle: :moped: :yum: :bowdown: :beer: :buds:


:doh: :nopicsbs:

:phat:

I am now done. Thats everyone for letting me do that. :dthumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
and u people call me a postwhore!!! :crazy: :skep: :screwy: :here: you're gonna scare off the newbs, they'll think we're all waiting to be committed.. :wink:
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
We love to joke around, but its all in fun..I must admit, I've yet to see a forum where everybody gets along as well as we all do. Join in the fun, we dont bite too hard. ;) but seriously though, we're glad ur here, post away and have fun..and dont mind Gas Man..he huffs exhaust for breakfast! :lol:
Get it right, I sniff gas!! :puke: :jacked:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Hola! my name is James and I ride a 1997 Honda CBR1100XX on the gulf coast of Mississippi...Its good to find another bike forum as I just cant seem to get enough!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
519 Posts
bajjer9 said:
I just cant seem to get enough!!
Funny, I was thinking that very thing about your avatar. What up!?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
Welcome to coolest forum on the net bajjer9 ...Glad to have you.. :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
Welcome to all the :noob:'s. Btw, I'm the only normal one in this forum! :whistle: Wwweeelll, maybe Shan too! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
604 Posts
:sob: Aren't I normal too?

Anyways, welcome to the new memebers. Personally I like the separate threads as it lets everyone get to know each other a bit but I'll be a sheep and post in here too!
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Becca_007 said:
:sob: Aren't I normal too?

Anyways, welcome to the new memebers. Personally I like the separate threads as it lets everyone get to know each other a bit but I'll be a sheep and post in here too!

We can have it both ways. This sticky isn't going to be around forever you know. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
We can have it both ways. This sticky isn't going to be around forever you know. :D

Shan just lovvvvves sticky's u know.. :crazy:
 
1 - 20 of 1259 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top