Two Wheel Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 1259 Posts

· Administrator
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread will serve to allow the new members a chance to say hello (provided they venture into Off Topic). With that in mind, we welcome all of the new registrants; post away!

:dthumb:

· Administrator
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Becca_007 said:
:sob: Aren't I normal too?

Anyways, welcome to the new memebers. Personally I like the separate threads as it lets everyone get to know each other a bit but I'll be a sheep and post in here too!

We can have it both ways. This sticky isn't going to be around forever you know. :D

· Administrator
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 ·
blackno1 said:
I actually took the blue and the red crushed them up, dumped them in a drano shooter, and then chased it with a Rum and Coke.
:cheers:

That's what we call, around here, the TWF cocktail. Take a swig and enjoy. :dthumb:

· Administrator
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #408 ·
AirForceTeacher said:
:2cents: New here ....

Live in Louisiana, been riding for about a year. Looking for sprotbike riders to help me learn. I've had two lowsides, both in quickstops. I think the second one was due to bad tires, though.
:welcome: :twfrox:

We've got at least one fellow LA member (JK Dilla) who is here a lot!

· Administrator
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #812 ·
seansmitty42 said:
whats up im new here. ride an 95 ninja 636. ive been riding since i was a little kid. rode motorcross for a while hurt myselft a bunch got away for a while and now i own a streetbike. this site looks pretty cool so i hope i get to meet some cool people:willy:
:welcome:

· Administrator
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #853 ·
OTMAN said:
Been Lurking for too long so I figure I should register. You guys have a nice site here! :twfrox: The admin & Mods seems to keep things pretty in line here :cheers:

I've got about 18 years of riding exp. currently riding 01 CBR600f4i, black/silver and a 1994 Vulcan. Figure I would say Hi :dthumb:

:welcome: :twfrox:

· Administrator
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,197 ·
Hi all.... i was looking on google for the ranking of my Hyosung site and found this forum! Looks great and I enjoy the TIPS for newbies. The looks of this forum are great and I'll see if I can chip in my 2 cents on some of the reviews on Hyosung.

I am the District Manager for the North East for Hyosung Motors USA. Allthough I am not here to post my bikes, feel free to ask me anything you want and i'll get an answer to you as quickly as possible!

Thank you for having me here and we are all waiting here in New York to dust of our bikes and go out riding!
:welcome:

1 - 18 of 1259 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.