Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2122 Posts

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
I know we all would like to know what each other looks like. Post a pic of you in here and if possable your bike as well. :)

·
Registered
396 Posts
The Real Members Pics

this is me and my family, I'm Jamie(30), my wife Lori(30) and my daughter Shayna(13) and son Corey(7). The bike pic is of me getting ready to trek back from Laconia in 2003.

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Ahoy matey I see a mudpuppy...

Cute kid DJ - too bad that goofy mfr is in the picture with him - totally kidding bro.. lol.. Here is my official WOS profile pic, I don't have too many pictures of me with the bike but here is one anyways (signed copies can be provided at additional charge with the official Mudpuppy halogram denoting official merchandise):

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
OK, I'll post my profile pic from the WOS site and one of me and the wifey at Royal Oak bike night!

Sorry about your PC screen that just broke... :rant:

:lol:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
How much these gonna be worth in 30 years? Will I be able say, Hey, I know that guy, and everybody will bow at my feet because I know you, and throw wads of cash my way, just say they have a pic of MudPuppy too! :D
Well put it this way - they are priceless now. In 30 years hell they would reap you a fortune befitting of a king.. lol.. I am truly a legend in my own mind.. Here is a couple more authentic mudpuppy pics - first one is the mudpuppy wheelie and second is Dyno from WOS and myself at Mid-Ohio for the superbike weekend.. Just a side note the two R6s you see were the only two to represent WOS at Mid-Ohio.. Everyone else was relegated to cages and sucking mama's buttermilk.. lol..

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
hey MP, that wheelie pic would make a good avatar..pretty sweet!
Yes it would but it comes out too small. I did do one for a signature but I don't have a webpage to attach it to so that I can link to it - Twisty is working on it - check it out. The first one is the new and improved one. The second is the original one I made but didn't like as much.

The third pic is my fiancee Kristen and my younger daughter Alyssa. The final pic is me and my two girls Tiffany and Alyssa at Oqueoc Falls in Onaway (up North Michigan). Sorry I don't have fiancee and/or kids pictures with the bike but I figured I would share anyways. Plus I figured this way I couldn't tell on Gasman for posting his wife because he could just tell on me.. lol..

·
Registered
392 Posts
Here's some of ours..

ssshhhh..dont tell Matt I uploaded these..LOL...he told me he was gonna put some up anyways, so I just beat him to it :yesnod:

I'll let Matt upload the ones of the bike, in the morning.

·
Registered
346 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
I know we all would like to know what each other looks like. Post a pic of you in here and if possable your bike as well. :)
Here I am.

I'll take one of me on the bike and post it later.

·
Registered
42 Posts
:( My ex Keith and I when we were together, the happiest time in my life. Here's the bike he had while we were together. He sold it and in August got the R1 he was riding when he had his accident.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
thrills said:
:( My ex Keith and I when we were together, the happiest time in my life. Here's the bike he had while we were together. He sold it and in August got the R1 he was riding when he had his accident.
Jenn you two look absolutely adorable in that pic! :hug:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
The softer side of me. lol

I need an updated pic of my bike. . it now has a GP undertail, highmount carbon M4 pipe, seat cowl, and cut through the vinyl on the right side. lol

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Nice drive along Pacific Ocean

·
Registered
175 Posts
yah, there's lots of 'em huh? they're like roaches.. everywhere!

btw... since matt's having a problem...

my pic attached below.

... :leaving:

1 - 20 of 2122 Posts