Two Wheel Forums banner

The Real TWF Members Pics

147K views 2K replies 173 participants last post by  neebelung 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I know we all would like to know what each other looks like. Post a pic of you in here and if possable your bike as well. :)

#127 ·
A little late for Veteran's Day, but here's me and my first vehicle in early 1970. An M113-flamethrower. Was called "We Bring You Hell Fire" from the 1969 song Fire by The Crazy World of Authur Brown. I was the driver, but I think it held 200 gallons of napham. Three-speed auto, steered by brake tillers, and top speed about 40 MPH. Preparing to ferry some South Vietnamese soldiers across a river. We were debating if the tank would sink. We made it OK.

#129 ·
No Worries said:
A little late for Veteran's Day, but here's me and my first vehicle in early 1970. An M113-flamethrower. Was called "We Bring You Hell Fire" from the 1969 song Fire by The Crazy World of Authur Brown. I was the driver, but I think it held 200 gallons of napham. Three-speed auto, steered by brake tillers, and top speed about 40 MPH. Preparing to ferry some South Vietnamese soldiers across a river. We were debating if the tank would sink. We made it OK.

thas a great pic, especially with veterans day a few days ago... :dthumb:

#133 ·
I know i already posted these first two pics at the beginning of this thread, but i have a couple i wanted to add.. LOL

This is me!--- Me and my baby... she's not so pretty now :sob:--- Last Sunday... geared up and ready to get beat up!! My DR350 still kicks my ass LOL I'm pretty good... for a beginner... was told i have a 'natural talent' in the woods!--- OH, this is comfortable!! After a few hours of riding... back protector making a perfect surface on my back.... helmet for a pillow! oh yeah! Still sore today from riding 2 days ago... maybe because i picked my bike up about 8 times :rolleyes: ... that's ok, everything that put me on the ground, i conquered by the end of the day :thumbs:

#136 ·
SuzukiGirlNichole said:
I know i already posted these first two pics at the beginning of this thread, but i have a couple i wanted to add.. LOL

This is me!--- Me and my baby... she's not so pretty now :sob:--- Last Sunday... geared up and ready to get beat up!! My DR350 still kicks my ass LOL I'm pretty good... for a beginner... was told i have a 'natural talent' in the woods!--- OH, this is comfortable!! After a few hours of riding... back protector making a perfect surface on my back.... helmet for a pillow! oh yeah! Still sore today from riding 2 days ago... maybe because i picked my bike up about 8 times :rolleyes: ... that's ok, everything that put me on the ground, i conquered by the end of the day :thumbs:
I keep telling myself that the more you go down, the more you learn. I'm hoping there's a logic in there somewhere.

And I'm jealous of your bike. I've got some nice woods right out back of my house, but no dirt bike to play on :sob:

#137 ·
You people have the cutest babies and children :hug: of course I may think that only b/c I can give babies and children back :lol: Just kidding guys and gals :D

#139 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
heck yeah, sweet pics girl!! did you ride in those places before, that you had to end up conquering in the end?
Nope... first time I had ever been there! And I was turned around ass backwards the whole time! Follow the leader! As you can see, the ground is covered in leaves... had no idea where the trails went! Now, dont get me wrong... there was still like 2 hills that i wouldnt even try, but i defeated all of the other obstacles and hills that I tried that day!! I was very proud of myself :D I would say I'm pretty good out in the woods... now I mean for a beginner anyways!! Some people say.... 'you're pretty good, for a girl'... NO... not for a girl!!! for a beginner...LOL!!!

#141 ·
Gas Man said:
OK OK Suzukigirl....where are the naked pics??? :wtf: Get with the program!!! Come on, work with us here!!! :wtf: :lol:
Sorry Gas Man... not my style! LOL!! I'll leave that to your imagination :p:

#143 ·
okay everyone, there are a lot of new pics so i thought i would post the link to my pics again 1 more time.. lol feel free to visit my web page and pass it along to your friends.. there are 2 web pages.. the first one is finished for now.. and the second i just started.. and by tonight i should have a pic of me on the gsxr and me sittin the back of the cop car.. only a matter of moments.. that is goin to be sometime after 3 i will post it.. !!! ;)

#150 ·
okay so i found 1 pic that i could put on here now.. but this was back in my chubby days haha.. anyways this is Me standing infront of the Ripleys Believe or Not haunted house.. and the reason why i am ducked down like that because that guy scared me while i was gettin my picture taken

#151 ·
okay so i found 1 pic that i could put on here now.. but this was back in my chubby days haha.. anyways this is Me standing infront of the Ripleys Believe or Not haunted house.. and the reason why i am ducked down like that because that guy scared me while i was gettin my picture taken ....well i cant get it to load you may have to wait a few lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.