Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im not going to put up any pictures just yet because unless you have completely lost an extremity or body part, your injury wont even come close. I havent lost a limb, but I'm insanely lucky to still have my leg. BTW, when I do decide to post up pics after I have seen everybody elses, this thread wont be for the weak stomached and faint at heart. So lets see them rashes!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At ace's request. The "Fresh" ones are after I got home from 2 weeks in the hospital. The last one is how it looks today. Its almost the same color as my skin now. :lol:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Honda 250R 3-wheeler and a pothole just wont mix. The footpeg went into my leg and tore down through it, completely trashing my calf muscle. The story gets even better. Instead of calling 911, my friend and his dad load me up in his dads car to drive me to the hospital. This is where it gets damn near unbelievable. The car runs out of gas. His dad ran to 3 houses before finally getting someone to answer and call 911. But wait, it gets better yet. The owner of the second house he went to sees him running away from the house, thinks he did something to his house, and calls the police. Eventually the ambulance got me loaded in and got me to the hospital where I was Life Lion'ed to the York medical center. What a day.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
:willy: HOLY SHIOT, ROACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I REALLY hope they gave you some good arse drugs. That must've been some hell Physcial Therapy, man. But the good thing is, you're alive to tell about. It could have been a helluva lot worse. :hug:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Yowza Roach!!! I'm Charlie on the drugs because damned if I don't need some from looking that them now. Glad you are ok though!

My aunt has a big gash taken from her calf (not sure what side). She and my Unc were riding on a mc (yeeeeears ago) when some fart that shouldn't have been driving rammed them from behind at a stop light. My aunt flew roughly around 25 ft (could be more or less don't remember) and was pretty banged up! Thank God they lived to tell!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Physical therapy for 6 months and I had my share of Percocets. Yea Im lucky to have my leg.

Still waiting to see everybody elses pics. I know some of you have to have some bang-ups. This is two wheel forum for jeebus sake. :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I got nothing good like that Roach! I'm with Ace on this... 3 wheelers are spawn by the devil! Thank god somebody had the right sense to outlaw them!

Glad to hear you made it through all of that!!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts