Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just taking advantage of a nice day and thought I'd snap a shot or two.

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Niiiiiiice garage. What i would like to see when i look in my own, mabye one day. Are those custom cabinets or part of a organizing system?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Looking good!! Your alot more organized than I am, but everytime I clean my garage I can't find anything.

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
I'd love to have my garage that organized, again. Seems everytime I get it that, there's something we need to store out there. :crazy:

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
:drool:

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
I'd love to have my garage that organized, again. Seems everytime I get it that, there's something we need to store out there. :crazy:
I hear that - and then everytime I organize it just right there is something I need and guess where it is? always buried in the back under all the shyt.. damnit.. So now it is half assed organized and just enough room for the bike, etc.

Nice garage and nice bikes..

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
JK_DILLA said:
Niiiiiiice garage. What i would like to see when i look in my own, mabye one day. Are those custom cabinets or part of a organizing system?
Thanks all, the cabinets are all custom from "We're Organized of Northern California". The previous owner had just spent big $$$ before selling the house. It's got the remote fans, air from the ceiling retracting thingy, exhaust fans, track lights, under cabinet lights, sink, tunes, etc. Just too much stuff under the main workbench.

·
Contest Winner, '07 Rally Veteran , November 2007
7,649 Posts
atleast you have a garage.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts