Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yep i am goin to sell my baby for a 2001 F4i.......yes a guy is asking 3 Gs for a 2001 F4i and i am on top of it i emailed him and said he has a buyer all i need to do is take a look at it and if it is good then i am buyin it and the SV goes in the cycle trader for 4000 obo there is also a 2003 busa for 3545 but that is way way to good to be true so i am going to check that out first and i am goin to def get that for sure if it legit

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jeeps84 said:
:readng: :yikes: My Best offer is 2g:luck:
the blue book says 3645

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
bulldog said:
the blue book says 3645
y es bull, but remember your bike has been down before by your friend that didn't know how to ride, and also you have been hard on your bike...wheelies etc. You will never get 4k for it, much less blue book. face it, take Jeeps offer!

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Why are you switching? Can you already ride the SV to its full potential? Or is it too uncomfortable for ya or something?

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
pickle.of.doom said:
Why are you switching? Can you already ride the SV to its full potential? Or is it too uncomfortable for ya or something?
i wahnt the full fairing look and i think i am pushing the full potential of the bike......at least on streight aways.........

SVupON1 Quote:y es bull, but remember your bike has been down before by your friend that didn't know how to ride, and also you have been hard on your bike...wheelies etc. You will never get 4k for it, much less blue book. face it, take Jeeps offer!
Today 12:03 PM
well the person i sell it to will not know about the wheelies and the scratch is VERY unoticable so i will just say it was dropped in a parking lot and thats it

i i dont get 3500 out if it then i wont sell it i am going to ask 4 and then people will go down from there

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
bulldog said:
i wahnt the full fairing look and i think i am pushing the full potential of the bike......at least on streight aways.........

well the person i sell it to will not know about the wheelies and the scratch is VERY unoticable so i will just say it was dropped in a parking lot and thats it

i i dont get 3500 out if it then i wont sell it i am going to ask 4 and then people will go down from there
well that sucks you're not going to be honest with the buyer.
and Bull the SV is one of the best cornering bikes, look at it on the track they handle SO well in the curves, you don't need to move on to an F4i, its really not that much better of a bike. The RR is awesome, but not the F4I.

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
bulldog said:
well any rider who knows will spot these things. And parking lot drops look diffrent than going down riding.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I hate to tell you Bull but you NEVER NEVER get Blue Book for anything!! Cut $1000 off the blue book and that's what you start your price at! Seroiusly, I'm not trying to gig you, I'm being honest. It is this way on bikes, cars, and women!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts