Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
man what i cool race niki made em look bad all weekend :dthumb: that sux what happened to tommy though

it was great and sorry but the shirts were all sold out when i went except XL and jeeps nor bumble asked for that :sorry: :sorry: :sorry: but go to laguna seca . com or something and you can get one :dthumb:

it was great except i dident right down scottsellers # so ui dident get to meet him :nonod:

great fun at that place and talked to the trainer of track days at seca and i am going to do one in november

also got to sit on every bike out there and the most comfortable is by far the F4i

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
bulldog said:
man what i cool race niki made em look bad all weekend :dthumb: that sux what happened to tommy though

also got to sit on every bike out there and the most comfortable is by far the F4i
Of course it is... :dthumb:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
bulldog said:
What happened to Tommy does suck. However, I thought he was okay. Greg White reported he hurt his wrist and was okay. Were you talking about the race or his physical state?

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Some kick ass races! Definitely a bummer for Tommy... It always sucks bad when the guy in last place takes out the guy in first place...

Good job on Nicky's part, and Colin's too, but I think the victory would have been sweeter had it been in Monza or something :) Nevertheless.... THE US IS BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
snadamo said:
What happened to Tommy does suck. However, I thought he was okay. Greg White reported he hurt his wrist and was okay. Were you talking about the race or his physical state?
how he got bumped....it wasent his fault he crashed the guy ran into him.......havent heard of physical state is he good?

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BusaBabe said:
Where were you guys!!! I missed all of you!!!! :here: :here:
omg lol is that u in the pic and were you there i remember seeing someone just like you in the alpine start tent

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
DLITALIEN said:
Looks like bull went back to his old ways of mispelling and no periods.
And creating re-dundent threads... heck he even named it the third thread... what's up with that?

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gas Man said:
And creating re-dundent threads... heck he even named it the third thread... what's up with that?
hey thew old one was like 4 pages i dident whant to read them i whanted to go to bed but i had to telll about my trip :dthumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.