Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After over three weeks of nearly PERFECT riding weather, now we're paying for it. Check out this week's forcast! :cursin:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Atleast your pulling the degrees, we're dropping fast up here. Days are about 55-60 and nites are just above freezing.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Dude, it was freeking 90 degrees at game time in Dallas today for the Steelers game, man I would do anything for those temps again..well maybe not 90, but i'd sure settle for 80. Weather changes up here quicker than hooker on a friday nite!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Sunday Monday Tuesday and Wednesday are not looking to sweet. That weather better not come up to us. Keep it away so we can have our TWF/WOS meet and ride. :dthumb:

·
Registered
29 Posts
yeah, it was nice here today. i think it was around 70-75 when i was riding to work this morning, and somehwere around 85-90 on the way home. aww, it was just terrible :D

matt

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
orange57 said:
yeah, it was nice here today. i think it was around 70-75 when i was riding to work this morning, and somehwere around 85-90 on the way home. aww, it was just terrible :D

matt

yeah matt, cry me a river :lol: ...we'd all kill for 75 these days up there.

hey, I think I just talked to myself.. :D

·
Registered
392 Posts
No Worries said:
Great temperature, but what's the difference between scattered thunderstorms and isolated thunderstorms?
Not sure on this, but I think scattered t-storms could be a bunch of little ones all over the place, like every other town, maybe on the move, but isolated t-storms is just one storm over one area thats not gonna go elsewhere. Just my :2cents:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
CrunchieJD said:
Not sure on this, but I think scattered t-storms could be a bunch of little ones all over the place, like every other town, maybe on the move, but isolated t-storms is just one storm over one area thats not gonna go elsewhere. Just my :2cents:

:iagree: similar to partly cloudy or partly sunny..WTF is that ? :lol:

·
Registered
29 Posts
man, its getting a little chilly, i mite need a sweatshirt tomorrow morning on my way to class. i'll keep you guys posted

matt

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I know October is supposed to be chilly. Duh it's the beginning of Fall. But CHILLY isn't the word for it. It's down right cold. And right around 230am to 3am the downdrafts from the mountains make it WORSE.

Had to smack the hubby around tonight. He said we're gonna have a white Thanksgiving!!!! WTF is he THINKING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! LOL :rant:

~* ChaR *~

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oddly, the temps creeped back up. I was in the upper 30's and low 40's for lows and the highs recently were only in the 50-60 degree range. So, yes the temps aren't bad. But if it's raining, I can't ride anyway so what's the point?

What's the difference between scattered and isolated? I have no idea, sounds like it's the same thing to me. :crazy:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
ShanMan14 said:
What's the difference between scattered and isolated? I have no idea, sounds like it's the same thing to me. :crazy:
LOL..... that's what I thought, too. I didn't think there was a difference. But then again, I'm not a metorologist. ;) I'll leave the predictions up to the professionals! :dthumb:

~* ChaR *~

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
You guys are missin the point. Let me state the obvious again!!

His forecast showed 80's and sunny for Friday which might lead into a great w/e. Who cares about the weekdays if you get a great w/e for riding!!

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Gas Man said:
You guys are missin the point. Let me state the obvious again!!

His forecast showed 80's and sunny for Friday which might lead into a great w/e. Who cares about the weekdays if you get a great w/e for riding!!

yeah but u know us.. hijacks r us ... :whistle:

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
Dude, it was freeking 90 degrees at game time in Dallas today for the Steelers game, man I would do anything for those temps again..well maybe not 90, but i'd sure settle for 80. Weather changes up here quicker than hooker on a friday nite!!

Come on down to Florida!! we ride every day!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Missing Arizona at this time of year? C'mon back over for a fun filled weekend up 191/666. :dthumb:
Going down to Bisbee for Halloween via the far east side of the state. i will keep you posted Eric.
FYI - filters repackaged to accomodate three are on thier way!
:crazy:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
I HATE PENNSYLVANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :willy: :willy: :crazy:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts