Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
9,257 Posts
some people have health issues in that dept., so I can understand that...but todays society as a whole seems to kinda go in spurts from one generation to the next, as far as eating healthy and working out.

alot of that depends on also on the area we live in. I know down here in york, its big time Pennsylvania Dutch culture, Amish arent too far away either, home-style cooking everywhere you look, etc. which all translates into calories.

· Registered
9,257 Posts
GSXR750DJ said:
All I can say is shes HOT. I will see if I can find some of the pics I took and post them up for you to see. hehehe
if she's like any other woman who hates having thier picture taken...then good luck bro! :lol:

· Registered
9,257 Posts
Ace said:
Your probably right on that one. But then again I would prefer the women having a few extra pounds than looking like this...........
Hey, how did you find the York County Mascot !! :eek: :lol:

· Registered
9,257 Posts
was waiting for some more TWF chicks to chime in on this one. she's got a point too...goes both ways...where there's a chick, there's usually a dude holding the door into the local pizza shop. :D

· Registered
9,257 Posts
3BoyzNaBike said:
Mojo's reply made me think of this picture.....

The difference between Paris, France and Paris,Texas... :eek:
Ive seen those before!! basically its :drool: & :puke: in that order..

· Registered
9,257 Posts
double2000r6 said:
I second that rule and elite status is given to those with less clothing - remember less is ALWAYS more.. lol..

oh boy!! this could get interesting... :rolleyes: nothing wrong with pics..nice to put a face with a keyboard! ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.