Two Wheel Forums banner
21 - 40 of 60 Posts

· Registered
9,257 Posts
was waiting for some more TWF chicks to chime in on this one. she's got a point too...goes both ways...where there's a chick, there's usually a dude holding the door into the local pizza shop. :D

· Registered
7,335 Posts
Need4Speed750 said:
was waiting for some more TWF chicks to chime in on this one. she's got a point too...goes both ways...where there's a chick, there's usually a dude holding the door into the local pizza shop. :D

God that was a good one. May get you into trouble but good. :D

· Banned
6,147 Posts
I spent two years out in NW washington State right up on the Canadian Border. Every day we wore jackets. Most of the people there were pasty white and overweight. I looked in the mirror and realized I resembled that remark so we packed up and moved back to Florida. You can't hide under sweats in Fla. You have to lose the gut, butt, whatever and I feel better too.

· Registered
7,335 Posts
Hehehe I got that in an email once before at work and opened it and found out later that I was being monitored on that call. LOL good thing it was a guy doing the grading and he liked the pic. hehehe :D

· Registered
42 Posts
Its not just the girls, like someone said. Im 29 and I work out 4-5 times a week (used to be 7 times a week before I worked two jobs) Dating is tough for me because Im so picky. I want someone who is also into fitness and has a better than average body (among MANY other things including their heart) Seems like those people are few and far between esp at 30-35, which is why I tend to date guys that are 24-27 instead :thumbs: I cant date someone who does not work out regularly, it has to be a lifestyle for them like it is for me, or its just not going to work.

· V-Twin Moddin
39,300 Posts
thrills said:
Its not just the girls, like someone said. Im 29 and I work out 4-5 times a week (used to be 7 times a week before I worked two jobs) Dating is tough for me because Im so picky. I want someone who is also into fitness and has a better than average body (among MANY other things including their heart) Seems like those people are few and far between esp at 30-35, which is why I tend to date guys that are 24-27 instead :thumbs: I cant date someone who does not work out regularly, it has to be a lifestyle for them like it is for me, or its just not going to work.
Thrills, you sound like one heck of a catch. All that workin out and 2 sweet cars. We need you to move up here to Michigan to help train the rest of these beasty hoes. Maybe with you and Pippi, you can help these fat bietches.

I'm with ya on this Twisty. Not completely but for the most part. But as Thrills said. It's not just the girls. I can't say that I'm a great deal better but I'm not beasty. I could stand to loose a few, but I also try to stay clear of the fat burgers, I don't eat that sweet crapp, and I tend to work out 5 times a week. So whatever!

Good discussion though... :flush:

· Registered
2,837 Posts
All I know is that this is a huge problem for both men and women. America is a sesspool filled with overweight cramming their face with junk food people. No one wants to lift a finger or do anything - we are the new Rome - getting fat, dumb and lazy. On the other hand some people, like myself, are pretty busy - like thrills working 2 jobs - and it is sometimes hard to find the time or motivation. I was working out 5-6 days a week for about 2 years and then one thing after another kept me from it and now it is hard to get back into it. Plus the fact I have something going everyday. My answer is to wake up early and do it but I am not a morning person so I find that near to impossible. I understand some people have genetic problems that they can't help and other people had babies, etc. but 90% of these people could do something about it and don't - they just cram their face with another drumstick from KFC, mashed potatoes, wash it down with a Dew and eat a box of klondykes for dessert. Then they sit their fat ass down and watch tv. Absolutely pathetic. Its the whole generation of gen x'ers and gen nexters whose parents didn't have time to raise them and put them up on a gd pedestal - makes me wretch. Nowadays also you see fat ass kids - um, hello, you are the parent don't you see your little johnnie blimping up? No they just keep stuffing their fat ass mouths. Sick.

· Registered
42 Posts
Mojo said:
Hiya Thrills! Nice to see you over on this side.

Still doing Body for Life?
Hey Mojo, you still have any vettes left? I loved that steele blue beauty you had for so long but I think you sold it a few years back for a C5 right?

Basically Body for Life just gave me direction and motivation for a healthy lifestyle and mostly I still follow the routine. I still try to eat basically all of those foods and follow the exercise scheme as well, but Ive had to adapt with the second job. Ill always be into fitness its just too important for me not to. :thumbs:

21 - 40 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.