Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be a dupe, and it may not even be true, but it came from a "Darwin report" and I just thought I'd share it with everyone.

A terrible diet and a room with no ventilation are being blamed for
the death of a man who was killed by his own gas emissions. There was no mark on his body, and an autopsy showed large amounts of methane gas in his system. His diet had consisted primarily of beans and cabbage (and a couple of other things). It was just the right combination of foods. It appears that the man died in his sleep from breathing the poisonous cloud that was hanging over his bed. Had he been outside or had his windows been opened, it wouldn't have been fatal. But the man was shut up in his nearly airtight bedroom. According to the article, "He was a big man with a huge capacity for creating "this deadly gas." Three of the rescuers got sick, and one was hospitalized.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
:yikes: :yikes: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: OMG! That's horrible, but hilarious at the same time. Can you imagine having to be hospitalized because of a person's fart??? :puke:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,263 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: i shouldnt laugh at that...but geez!!! talk about a clam bake!!
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
OK, I don't like the idea that you, Capt, had to put my name in that!! :wtf: :lol:

But, that is some funny *****....

And I just realized that I have alot of thread titles with my name in it...kinda funny!!
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top