Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
Mudpuppy said:
Junk.. Stole the junk motor from Suzuki and the crap design from Ducati.. Send it back across the pond..
There is nothing wrong with the SV motor! I am hard on mine every time I ride with 18,220 miles and there isn't a problem with it!

·
Registered
673 Posts
The thing is... its Korean. Lets see here, Korean cars are like $10,000 still. Hyundai, Kia, and Daewoo(stopped selling cars and now sells Tvs at wallmart). Just think of those fine examples of Korean pieces of **** and thats what you should expect from these bikes. Advice do not ever buy anything made in Korea. :wink: :rofl:

·
Registered
212 Posts
dubbs said:
The thing is... its Korean. Lets see here, Korean cars are like $10,000 still. Hyundai, Kia, and Daewoo(stopped selling cars and now sells Tvs at wallmart). Just think of those fine examples of Korean pieces of **** and thats what you should expect from these bikes. Advice do not ever buy anything made in Korea. :wink: :rofl:
I don't know about other Korean brands but Hyundai & Kia has improved the quality of their cars dramatically in the past few years. They even offer 100k/10yr. Warranty as a standard on most of their cars. In addition, Koreans make plenty of fine products like the Samsung and LG.

back on topic... I wasn't aware that Hyosung is also coming out with a full faired bike? Anymore info on that?

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I have to side with some of the guys... I wouldn't buy a Kia or Hyundia at all. No way...

·
Registered
941 Posts
Go ahead...knock Hyundai..................that's fine............but what are you knocking it based on??????????????? NOT FACTS, that I guarantee. Now, Korean autos use to suck and that included Hyundai....NOT NO MORE. If I was buying a car right now, and wanted to keep my sticker price down, and wanted something that will run forever.........I WOULD WITHOUT A DOUBT IN MY MIND BUY A HYUNDAI....YES, A HYUNDAI. Why you ask, because they are building quality autos at a cheap price. Do the research or take it from a guy who lives and breaths the auto industry every day of his life.

·
Registered
955 Posts
chev said:
Go ahead...knock Hyundai..................that's fine............but what are you knocking it based on??????????????? NOT FACTS, that I guarantee. Now, Korean autos use to suck and that included Hyundai....NOT NO MORE. If I was buying a car right now, and wanted to keep my sticker price down, and wanted something that will run forever.........I WOULD WITHOUT A DOUBT IN MY MIND BUY A HYUNDAI....YES, A HYUNDAI. Why you ask, because they are building quality autos at a cheap price. Do the research or take it from a guy who lives and breaths the auto industry every day of his life.
:iagree: was just car shopping a few months ago for a winter beater and ended up buying a nissan sentra, but looked at the hyundai's....they have great write ups on them and are up to par with toyota and honda as far as quality....and there not cheap anymore either.. :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Get in a little koren car and it feels cheap. Get in a Camry and it feels cheaper than the little koren car. Get in a Lexus and it doesn't feel cheap at all. And their all forgein cars.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Gas Man said:
Get in a little koren car and it feels cheap. Get in a Camry and it feels cheaper than the little koren car. Get in a Lexus and it doesn't feel cheap at all. And their all forgein cars.
But now your talking asian vs. european....and a HUGE difference in price also.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah... those little koren cars are CHEAP...cheap in price and cheap in quality. I guess you get what you pay for. But no thanks. I'll just stay away. There is a guy at work that buy nothing but those, but they're just not for me.

·
Registered
941 Posts
you're dead wrong on cheap in quality. Hyundai is up there with Toyota and Honda and Nissan is in the mix too....don't tell me they're not quality rides......I hate to say it but built a lot better then that American made truck you drive my friend.

·
Registered
941 Posts
They don't spend their money on flashy interiors...they spend it on quality components...the stuff that matters, drivetrain, chassis, etc.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
just say NO to kia and Hyundai. just me 2 cents but y would u want to buy them, there ugly as sin. i mean i guess some ppl buy them casue there practical but not me. im with the save ur money and buy what u want.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Which ever Chev... I just don't care and you, unfortuanatly, are not going to change my mind. I just don't like them. Thanks for the insight!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts