Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
3,078 Posts
1. Budweiser beer conditions the hair (NOT ON PURPOSE)
2. Pam cooking spray will dry finger nail polish (DONT KNOW IF IT WORKS BUT IT WAS USED YET AGAIN FOR A PRANK)
3. Cool whip will condition your hair in 15 minutes (I HAD MY BRO GIVE IT ALL NIGHT LOL WITH A LIL SMEARED ALL OVER HIS FACE
4. Mayonnaise will KILL LICE, it will also condition your hair (STEP MOM HEARDTHIS AND TRIED IT, DONT DO IT IT MAKES HAIR REALLY GREASY)
5. Elmer's Glue - paint on your face, allow it to dry, peel off and see the dead skin and blackheads if any

6. Shiny Hair - use brewed Lipton Tea
7. Sunburn - empty a large jar of Nestea into your bath water (WASENT NESTEA BUT IF YOU TAKE A REALLY HOT SHOWER IT KILLS THE BURN>>>>IT REALLY DOES)
8. Minor burn - Colgate or Crest toothpaste (THIS JUST FURKIN BURN S I WOULD AMAGINE.....I PUT SOME ON A FRIEND FORHEAD OVER NIGHT AND HE WAS ALL RED AND ICHY IN THE SPOT)
9. Burn your tongue? Put sugar on it!
10. Arthritis? WD-40 Spray and rub in, kill insect stings too (WHAT CAN I SAY MY UNCLES OAKY LOL)

11 Bee stings - meat tenderizer (EVERY ONE KNOW EITHER THAT OR CHEW)
12. Chigger bite - Preparation H
13. Puffy eyes - Preparation H KINDA GROSS BUT IT WORKS)
14. Paper cut - crazy glue or chap stick (glue is used instead of sutures at most hospitals)
15. Stinky feet - Jello! (I DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS BUT IF YOU PEA ON ATHLETES FEET IT SUPOSED TO KILL IT...... I DONT WHANT TO TRY THAT :nonod: )

THERE YA GO............MOST OF THESE WERENT DONE ON PURPOSE OR WERE A PRANK LOL

· Banned
3,078 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.