Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you guys have a streetbike? If so, what kind and how much did you pay because I plan on buying my first bike in a few months and I need some info. I want a Hayabusa or a GSX-R1000 but don't have the money to spend on buying a brand new one. Are used bikes okay or should I just get an older model that has been on the showroom floor for a while? My dad has been telling me I should start off with a smaller engine then work my way up but I don't have the money to start small. I have between 7-9 grand so any ideas on what would be the best pick?
I was just reading this thread on another forum...this whole things is just wrong. I figured this guy was gonna get flamed away, but he got surprisingly alot of support.

And what really confused me was the "...but I don't have the money to start small..." What the :confused:

Anyway, not sure what my point is here...just felt like sharin. :seeya:

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Yeah, you'll see wrapped around a local telephone poll near you very soon! Can you get any more squidly than this idiot!! :crazy: :screwy:

·
Registered
4,335 Posts
Oh, I know what your point is. Your point is the fact that the guy is an idiot for starting on a liter bike and he's even more ignorant for stating that he doesn't "have the money to start small". It's like he thinks he's going to buy a new bike within a few months. Now, if he starts out on a 250, then yeah, he'll probably want to step up rather fast. But if he starts out on a 500 or 600, he'll be a little better off. He SHOULD spend less on a bike and make sure that he still has enough money to buy all of the proper gear before getting on the bike. You probably should go into the thread and flame him, then flame the squids that are giving him support for starting on a liter bike.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Foxracergirl's first bike suggestions post/thread is continued here

otherwise..carry on with this the comments of the squid who doesnt know a motorcycle from a hole in the ground.. :screwy:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Pay attention to N4S!! He's on the job!! Good going!!

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
Captain Morgan said:
Oh, I know what your point is. Your point is the fact that the guy is an idiot for starting on a liter bike and he's even more ignorant for stating that he doesn't "have the money to start small". It's like he thinks he's going to buy a new bike within a few months. Now, if he starts out on a 250, then yeah, he'll probably want to step up rather fast. But if he starts out on a 500 or 600, he'll be a little better off. He SHOULD spend less on a bike and make sure that he still has enough money to buy all of the proper gear before getting on the bike. You probably should go into the thread and flame him, then flame the squids that are giving him support for starting on a liter bike.

Wheres this thread that ppl are telling him to go for it?? Let me at'em. Let me at'em. Damn squids all of them. :bash:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts