Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:yikes: Diva, those are like pics from the WOS at the GAP...BUT from the future!! :yikes:

Seriously if it storms when we are down there WOS will be doing the same thing... first floor private entrantance motel!! The only way to go when on a riding trip!

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
That's what I'll do. I've already been warned to not leave it out even if it is right outside the window of your room.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Pigface1 said:
I've seen one. .granted, that was a Pink Floyd concert. :lol:

Gas Man, how the hell do you carry the coolers full of beer? :confused:
In the truck! DUH!!

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Yeah what did you think? That we were all going to ride down to the GAP! :screwy: :nono:

·
First 1000 Member, March 2008 BOTM Winner!
4,183 Posts
Hehe and I think that its pretty easy to find a beer in most places here in the good ol USA... unless yer one o those dry county kentucky ******** or somethin ;)

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
I'm trying to get a first-floor apartment so in the event that I have to pull it in, I can. If not, I'm getting that parking space right outside my window and putting my car infront of it just to make it a little harder to take (hopefully).

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I parked mine right outside my apt window on the sidewalk for 2 years and never had a problem with it...

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
You should plan to go with WOS and I'm sure Kat &/or Super (WOS organizer of that event) could answer that qustion for ya.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts