Two Wheel Forums banner

This & That...(previous members pics thread)

17K views 240 replies 28 participants last post by  Gas Man 
#1 ·
Nah, I like the element of surprise instead... :D

#5 ·
double2000r6 said:
(signed copies can be provided at additional charge with the official Mudpuppy halogram denoting official merchandise):
How much these gonna be worth in 30 years? Will I be able say, Hey, I know that guy, and everybody will bow at my feet because I know you, and throw wads of cash my way, just say they have a pic of MudPuppy too! :D

#16 ·
Hey MP, thanks. I like this team work stuff!! :lol:

I think I know those 2 beuitiful young girls. Didn't I meet them before... :lol: Seriously, they must take after their mom! :wink:

#17 ·
Need4Speed750 said:
dude, you should have your fiancee sign up here, Im sure we'd make her feel right at home :rolleyes: :D Does she ride ?
She rides 2up with me. She wants to get a bike but probably won't happen for awhile - the master plan is to sell our existing houses, buy a house, get married and have a kid next year. So riding won't be in her near future. Guess I just have to put on twice as many miles, eh?

I would have her sign up here but she wouldn't - I won't get into all that. Just put it this way - she and I don't agree on the whole bike club thing but she respects that it is something I do and I do it. So don't expect her to sign up her anytime soon.. :whistle:

#18 ·
double2000r6 said:
She rides 2up with me. She wants to get a bike but probably won't happen for awhile - the master plan is to sell our existing houses, buy a house, get married and have a kid next year. So riding won't be in her near future. Guess I just have to put on twice as many miles, eh?

I would have her sign up here but she wouldn't - I won't get into all that. Just put it this way - she and I don't agree on the whole bike club thing but she respects that it is something I do and I do it. So don't expect her to sign up her anytime soon.. :whistle:
Atleast she's riding with you, so that's cool, we all gotta start somewhere...that's how missy got the fever!! It's all good! :thumbs:

#19 ·
Gas Man said:
Hey MP, thanks. I like this team work stuff!! :lol:

I think I know those 2 beuitiful young girls. Didn't I meet them before... :lol: Seriously, they must take after their mom! :wink:
No problem Gasman. If I am not my brother's keeper than who is?

Yes you did meet my daughters at Super's house for the BBQ. Those two are my heart and soul. They are the best. So is my fiancee - but be careful cause she'll rip your lips off and kiss her ass with them.. lol..

#22 ·
double2000r6 said:
The third pic is my fiancee Kristen and my younger daughter Alyssa. The final pic is me and my two girls Tiffany and Alyssa at Oqueoc Falls in Onaway (up North Michigan). Sorry I don't have fiancee and/or kids pictures with the bike but I figured I would share anyways. Plus I figured this way I couldn't tell on Gasman for posting his wife because he could just tell on me.. lol..

Very nice pics of the family. :)

#24 ·
Gas Man said:
I knew I did, I was just harrasin you.

O, here's a brain dead idea. Why don't you let her ride the current R6, just fix the mirror and let it go.

Then you can get a new R1! :thumbs:
I like the way you think but with two house payments and an impending wedding unless something breaks that would be a no go, over.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.