Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Save it and rotate hwen you open... Good article... and im sure it holds true for other brand engines as well.....

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
thats the artical i was talking about in another thread about bikes over heating while sitting in traffic. i think it was the lane splitting thread. that is amazing

·
Registered
955 Posts
at the drag strip and 11 years of being on road courses, ive never seen a stock motor let go.(not saying it doesnt happen, just saying ive never personally seen a stock one blow)..the only motors that i have ever seen let go (including my gsxr1186) were ones that were built... these motors are amazing, when you figure at the track their just screaming at redline all day long...

·
Banned
3,078 Posts
thats tight hard as hell to figure out how to read but that is tight non the less

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
LOL they should put this on the artical.

WARNING - DONT TRY THIS WITH YOU GIXXER OR YAMAHA IT WILL DEFFINATELY TAKE A BIG SHAT :flush: .

:here:

·
Registered
673 Posts
Damn thats sick..Big holes in the pipe..HAHA :lol:

What Mag is that from??????

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
really not sure what mag, i got it off Riderforums.com

·
Registered
7,333 Posts
That was an awsome story. Trust me...I will not be trying that with my gixxer. :lol: :dthumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.