Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Renee the owner has confirmed that we will be running our winter session out there. Fresh new track and we will run all day. We will be running a Track Demo out there inthe next few weeks. So come on everyone and lets get cracken.

Thunder Alley
1100 10th Street
Princeton, MN 55371

For more details check out our league site:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thunder alley leagues

Greetings all,

Can anyone give me more information on the Thunderalley racing league-?

Thanks,

A.J.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
That'd be funny, interesting but funny. I'd laugh my arse off if I saw a buncha grown men like getting all pissy about pocket bike racing.

NOT TO OFFEND ANYONE HERE. They are great for like joy riding/joking around, etc. But actually racing them, I'd probably wipe out every turn cause I'd crash into someone else.

·
Moderator , Lifetime Gold Supporting Member, '07 R
20,168 Posts
The most fun I've had on two wheels was at a local P/B race set in a school parking lot.

·
20,168 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
Now that'd be fun. Wonder if you can take them off a jump?
Most no!
Most don't even have a suspension to talk about and the ones that do are like a street bike with not enough wheel travel to do it safely with out breaking the bike.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
jeeps84 said:
Most no!
Most don't even have a suspension to talk about and the ones that do are like a street bike with not enough wheel travel to do it safely with out breaking the bike.

$100 dollars to you jeeps if you can take it off a ramp and clear a bus, sideways but not lengthwise.

·
20,168 Posts
Grafixx01 said:
$100 dollars to you jeeps if you can take it off a ramp and clear a bus, sideways but not lengthwise.
Keep your money.
I have a hard enough time trying to keep my a$$ of the ground doing wheelies.

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
PB racing can be fun and there are alot of guys that are way fast on the street by racing them on these little coarses!

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
JK_DILLA said:
a pocket bike is high on my list of things to get.
they are alot of fun, but you gotta get the ones that are built right, alot of them are very weak, don't run for nothin, or break easy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
AJ. Yes we are racing and we have been in Minnesota. I am the Director of the Minnesota MiniMoto Racing League and Owner of Minnesota MiniMoto. if yuo have any question about pocketbikes and or racing please let me know. As for Our league we race every Saturday 11:00am - Until, Night racing or what ever. If you need any additional Information please check our league site. If you have nay problems wiht our site let me know, In the day time I run a IT Consulting Firm and my Web programmers have been very busy and our league site has not been finished yet, But Please register and I will contact you.

Thanks...

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
JK_DILLA said:
a pocket bike is high on my list of things to get.
I have been thinking of selling mine if you are seriously interested!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts