Two Wheel Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nah... We are trying to change time in an effort to prove our committment to the members of this forum. Changing the clock is what other forums do, it's the easy way out. :eek:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Whats up E! now that you got me here you need to convince me to go out and strap a 180hp bike between my legs for some early morning runs to Tortilla flats.

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Douge said:
Whats up E! now that you got me here you need to convince me to go out and strap a 180hp bike between my legs for some early morning runs to Tortilla flats.
That statement alone would enough for me... " 180hp between my legs" :cool: :p

What's next on your menu of two-wheel fun machines?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Well I bought a Honda S2000 a couple of months ago so thats my four wheel bike for now. I have always wanted a V twin and I love Honda products so possibly the RC51. I wouldn't rule out a Duc. I don't have enough control over my right wrist to handle the latest batch of litre bikes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Is this the same Chris I have chatted with over at S2KI about the role that the VFR serves in Honda's lineup? If it is...It is a very small cyber world indeed! If not, hello anyway.

·
Registered
17,886 Posts
Chipster said:
Is this the same Chris I have chatted with over at S2KI about the role that the VFR serves in Honda's lineup? If it is...It is a very small cyber world indeed! If not, hello anyway.
i wonder if this guy sold his VFR or not. (look in the sig):whore:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
going to bed at 5am... damn...its like you're a kid or somin... :lol:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.