Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well guys, its time to sell the bike. Ive come to a point where I dont get to ride anymore. The bike is a 2005 Suzuki SV650S with a few mods on it. It has factory lowers, seat cowl, carbon fiber mirrors, Yoshimura slip-on, carbon fiber on the tank,triple clamp, grips, and levers, adjustable dogbones, and xenon headlights.

It has never been laid down and is in immaculate condition. It has 4300 miles and the oil has been changed at 600, 1500, 2500, and 4000. I take great care of her.

I am asking $5200 obo. I am located in Tallahassee, FL.

Here are a couple of pics.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
the pics are :wredx: :wredx: :wredx: :wredx:

man that blows dude. you can't just make time to ride! well hopefully you change your mind, or later on down the road you pick it up again. :luck:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
sorry you gotta sell. Youre still gonna stick around here right. Real Nice bike, Id make an offer if i were able to.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
:iagree: with JK I love the SV, but right now I'm not in a position to buy. My next bike is a liter bike anyway.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you guys see the pics?
And of course I am going to stick around. I love this site.

·
Registered
9,790 Posts
99birdv6 said:
Can you guys see the pics?
And of course I am going to stick around. I love this site.
No the pics are not showing up, they must be too big or improper format. Shrink them down and repost them.

OBTW..I love the full fairing on that. :dthumb:

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
No, no pics. But you posted some before and i remember that it was one of the best looking SV's ive seen.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am also including 2 helmets. An HJC large and a KBC medium. I also will include an Icon Tarmac summer jacket large and a cortech winter jacket large.

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
I am sorry to hear/read this...it has been a pleasure and honor to ride with you...and to any of those interested, I have seen the bike many times and I know it is always clean, and I have helped with some of the maintenence...It is a very good bike...sorry to see you give it up.

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
99birdv6 said:
I am also including 2 helmets. An HJC large and a KBC medium. I also will include an Icon Tarmac summer jacket large and a cortech winter jacket large.
wow you really are giving it up....

·
Registered
461 Posts
That bike is a really good deal, and whenever we ride tons of folks come up complimenting his bike and pay no notice to mine or Bee's.

So if you are thinking about buying this bike it's a good price and it runs and looks awesome.

Now to hijack a bit......What the heck are you selling your bike and all of your stuff for????? :nonod: :scratch: :disapp: :cry:

·
Registered
85 Posts
If you dont have time in life to do things you enjoy in life.......... what exactly is the purpose of your life ??? just work, eat and sleep ??? why would anyone want to do that ? Life is short enough, you have to get out and enjoy it and do things you enjoy doing. Sorry, I dont get these "i dont have time" stories........... :sorry:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Its not just that I dont have time to ride it, it is also that money is tight and I dont need to be spending extra money on a luxury. I will be getting back into it next year, just its too tight right now.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I hear ya Bro. Hope all works out. Bump.

·
Banned
6,147 Posts
Okay, new update...after snakemann and I got him out last night dodging storms at triple digits...He has decided to keep riding...but...he was going to the european dealer today to look at Aprilias and Triumphs... :lol: ...hey, as long as he keeps it up on two... :dthumb:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
Man no way... I hate to hear people say... "well going to get back into it next year"... that is PITA... cause you loose your a $$ on the sale. Then you're going to go out and pay top dollar again to get another new bike.... I, personally, would just hold out...make it work!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well, I did go to the dealer today. We will see if I am a new owner of a Daytona 650 in a couple of days. :drool:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts