Two Wheel Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you don't visit as much as you'd like to and want to see what's new there are two ways you can do it.

1) Use the New Posts option from the red header at the top of the screen. Using cookies it knows the new posts since your last visit.

2) You can use the Active Topics drop down menu and see which topics have been replied too within the time period specified.

:thumbs:

·
Registered
81 Posts
I use that on all the forums I am subscribed to....It works well.....there is one forum that I have cookies enabled but it never logs me back in or doesnt send me emails when someone replies to something

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dactyl said:
I use that on all the forums I am subscribed to....It works well.....there is one forum that I have cookies enabled but it never logs me back in or doesnt send me emails when someone replies to something

Which one?

·
Registered
81 Posts
the linkin park message board. never remembers who i am.....never sends me emails....i dont know what is up with it. it doesnt work on my moms computer either. I checked the cookies on my computer and the one for that site is there......any suggestions?

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dactyl said:
the linkin park message board. never remembers who i am.....never sends me emails....i dont know what is up with it. it doesnt work on my moms computer either. I checked the cookies on my computer and the one for that site is there......any suggestions?

No, these sites live and die by cookies. It has to be cookies and that particular site.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts