Two Wheel Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
Joined
·
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Twisty

That place is awesome, it was a neighborhhood that never got built... it was never finished, but the pavement was laid. There is no "thu traffic" and it is in the county side of Kissimmee so it take an hour to get there, once there man feels great to ride there with out paing for track time @ jennigs or getting run over on the road by a semi.

you are welcome to come over anytime... by the way there are several lay outs, we prefeer the Oval, cause of the long sweeper.

KP-
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
955 Posts
dam, thats nice...like your own private racetrack. id use the intersecting road , make a nice slow corner to mix it up a bit....but thats nice, roads a little narrow but nice runoff etc..... :dthumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,333 Posts
That does look pretty sweet. Lets go there.

Now Twisty can rest now that he saw his knee dragging. :lol:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,654 Posts
katanapilot said:
Hey Twisty

That place is awesome, it was a neighborhhood that never got built... it was never finished, but the pavement was laid. There is no "thu traffic" and it is in the county side of Kissimmee so it take an hour to get there, once there man feels great to ride there with out paing for track time @ jennigs or getting run over on the road by a semi.

you are welcome to come over anytime... by the way there are several lay outs, we prefeer the Oval, cause of the long sweeper.

KP-

That is awsome man...Looks like a blast. Wish we had somthing like that here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
GsxrJack said:
dam, thats nice...like your own private racetrack. id use the intersecting road , make a nice slow corner to mix it up a bit....but thats nice, roads a little narrow but nice runoff etc..... :dthumb:

Funny you say that today I ran off, no wrecks thow!!!

KP-
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
366 Posts
Whoa sweetness!! Alright that's it... I'm coming up there! :wink: Actually I'm gonna be in Kissimmee in a couple weeks with the bike anyways....hmmmm
 

·
V-Twin Moddin
Joined
·
38,916 Posts
twisty said:
That is awsome man...Looks like a blast. Wish we had somthing like that here.
we did... it was belle isle!! But now its nuttin but a BBQ hang out!

What about that race track turned to sub division...in what north oakland county or somin....
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top