Two Wheel Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
:yikes: Pig... you better watch out... things around here a bit touchy right now... :lol: though

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gas Man said:
:yikes: Pig... you better watch out... things around here a bit touchy right now... :lol: though
Surely he can take a joke, Shan's seen that smiley before. If not, then :crazy:

·
Registered
941 Posts
:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :bthorse: :bthorse: :bthorse: :bthorse: :bthorse: :bthorse: :bthorse: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

:screwy: :lol:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
I know but things are all in a fray here today...

·
Administrator
10,104 Posts
Pigface1 said:
He'll ban some of you guys, but not jetskifast. Makes sense to me. :lol:

Sometimes I wonder if this is all worth it. As if "real" life doesn't have enough drama, I have to argue and justify my actions to a bunch of internet "friends".

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've never slapped you in the face or anything of the sort and I've only talked to you on PM (which I can't even have activated anymore) about ways I think you could improve your site, have posted your link on CF many times, etc. I'm not on here starting shyt with you or your mods.

Don't get pissed at me, none of this was my doing.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Pigface1 said:
I've never slapped you in the face or anything of the sort and I've only talked to you on PM (which I can't even have activated anymore) about ways I think you could improve your site, have posted your link on CF many times, etc. I'm not on here starting shyt with you or your mods.

Don't get pissed at me, none of this was my doing.
They're getting mad at everyone and pointing fingers because a mess that was caused by one of their own has gotten out of hand when it could have been prevented or fixed very early but someone with a :nono: kept locking peoples threads down and pissed off a whole lot of dedicated members to this board.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
Geez I miss all the good stuff being at work w/ these hours now.. :pat:

·
V-Twin Moddin
38,916 Posts
That could be a tall request Todd!! :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.